Sep 20 2012
By: RealVision116 Sackboy 434 posts

The stages make the characters look like toys

6 replies 329 views Edited Sep 20, 2012
I love the stages except for that fact. The environments are too big that it makes the characters look mini. Like on Hades. Lord Hades wasnt that big in the GOW3 and the background area looks larger too.

Dreamscape. Buzz is extra big and the environments that the stage creates also make the characters look small.

Paris. The building is too much. Hard to word this stuff.

Those are the only levels though. Anybody agree? I would post pictures but I'm on mobile.
Message 1 of 7 (329 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
288 posts

Re: The stages make the characters look like toys

Sep 20, 2012

RealVision116 wrote:
I love the stages except for that fact. The environments are too big that it makes the characters look mini. Like on Hades. Lord Hades wasnt that big in the GOW3 and the background area looks larger too.

Dreamscape. Buzz is extra big and the environments that the stage creates also make the characters look small.

Paris. The building is too much. Hard to word this stuff.

Those are the only levels though. Anybody agree? I would post pictures but I'm on mobile.

thier are some scale issues . we havent seen enough of paris to clearly judge , Buzz is kinda large in terms of scale . hades was rather huge at the last part of the fight in gow 3 but ya they did exagerate the scale but i dont see that as that much of a problem

Message 2 of 7 (313 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3755 posts

Sep 20, 2012
Yes the updated graphics are meh to me
Message 3 of 7 (275 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
848 posts

Sep 20, 2012
Maybe they are toys for all we know. SB could've intentionally done that... Or it could just be that they want it to be clear what is happening (Which already it really isn't).
Message 4 of 7 (260 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
434 posts

Sep 21, 2012
To come to think of it, I think the characters in Smash Bros were toys or trophies. Something. Then they had master hand...
Message 5 of 7 (152 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
342 posts

Sep 21, 2012

I don't really agree, some of the stages are just really large which I like a lot and it does make the players a little small but in levels like the dojo and Sandover the charaters seem pretty much to scale

PSN: tha_jammer

ABE and CHIMERA FOR PSASBR
Message 6 of 7 (132 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Fender Bender
3755 posts

Sep 21, 2012
Master hand was a real hand playing with toys
Message 7 of 7 (129 Views)
0 Likes