Okay so I had a thread earlier, and people obviously backed the game up because I compared it to another game.
So here's my actual issue. (If you're going to try to resolve one of them, try to think of a way to resolve them all please)
- Supers being the only way to get kills is very lame:
Why? - because you can melee someone for 5 straight minutes, but they can cast one super and still get killing blows, YET if you're melee'ing someone for 5 straight minutes there's no beneift. You may as well be attacking level objects for super build-up...
- The items seem useless since attacks (with items) deal the same amount of damage and merely knock backs. (which in this game seems useless)
- I've gone full matches where nobody gets a single super off, and the minute that someone gets a single super off, they win. some supers are much more Overpowered than others as well which leaves somewhat of a character imbalance.
My intentions are not to hate on the game, i would just like for this game to have some longevity and technique involved.
Keep playing my friends.
- The items aren't useless at all. Some make it so you can't use supers, some give you AP, some can stun players for an extended time, and one can actually get KILLS. How are they useless again?
- Not everybody pops off supers whenever they get them. There is a strategy to using supers, when to use them, which super to use, which super best fits the level layout, etc. Which supers are OP? Supers ARE avoidable (except for screen clearing Level 3 supers).
This game oozes technique.