Nov 30 2012
By: MarrowOchi Fender Bender 2516 posts

The real problem:

84 replies 617 views Edited Nov 30, 2012

NERFING ON WEEK TWO.

SERIOUSLY.

Did you guys not see what happened to Mortal Kombat?

Message 1 of 85 (617 Views)
I Only Post Everything
854 posts

Re: The real problem:

Nov 30, 2012

The real problem: Not realizing anything possibly wrong done today can be fixed tomorrow.

Message 2 of 85 (609 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2434 posts

Nov 30, 2012

MarrowOchi wrote:

NERFING ON WEEK TWO.

SERIOUSLY.

Did you guys not see what happened to Mortal Kombat?

Just wait until the patch goes live, no use complaining about it right now.

Message 3 of 85 (605 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2443 posts

Nov 30, 2012
what I don't understand Is why sackboy is getting nerfed. people complained because of his "spam", what about kratos "spam". kratos gains supers way quicker than any sackboy ive seen. Honestly people complained about Radecs "sniper spam" but now it seems that it has gone away because people realized they have jumping and blocks. Its the same exact thing for sackboy, its always just people stupid enough to walk right into his cake Smiley Indifferent
Message 4 of 85 (594 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1001 posts

Nov 30, 2012
No.
Message 5 of 85 (588 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
277 posts

Nov 30, 2012

what is that mean???

Message 6 of 85 (585 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1169 posts

Nov 30, 2012
@LX_Theo I'm with the OP and GnomeWizard on this one.

They've essentially just adjusted the game to appeal to players who weren't willing to even experiment different ways to defeat Sackboy and now he's probably going to be low tier in both FFA and 1vs1.

If a close range character is capable of getting 150AP easily for fighting at close range and has good tools for getting in close then in order to keep balance the long ange characters need to be able to gain meter equally as good and have good tools for keepaway but now Sackboy is a character with horrible close range, extremly low AP gain, hardly any multi character hitting attacks and has ridiculously high meter requirements for the ammount fo meter he now gains.

Next patch shall include an autoblock mechanic just to help everyone with their training wheels.

I'm sorry everyone, I tried to just be helpful and give advice to those who were struggling with a certain aspect of the game and hopefully everyone would learn and grow together so that months down the line when everyone has a decent understanding of meta game we can make decisions THEN based on which characters are still seeing more success than others on all the experienced players. But nope, "nerf whatever we can't figure out to beat" wins over learning so I guess ignorance is bliss.

Edit: (the latter half of this message that went into a rant isn't aimed at you Theo I was saying at you for the first part of my message before it decsended into madness xD)
Message 7 of 85 (561 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1001 posts

Nov 30, 2012

CalDW19940 wrote:
@LX_Theo I'm with the OP and GnomeWizard on this one.

They've essentially just adjusted the game to appeal to players who weren't willing to even experiment different ways to defeat Sackboy and now he's probably going to be low tier in both FFA and 1vs1.

If a close range character is capable of getting 150AP easily for fighting at close range and has good tools for getting in close then in order to keep balance the long ange characters need to be able to gain meter equally as good and have good tools for keepaway but now Sackboy is a character with horrible close range, extremly low AP gain, hardly any multi character hitting attacks and has ridiculously high meter requirements for the ammount fo meter he now gains.

Next patch shall include an autoblock mechanic just to help everyone with their training wheels.

I'm sorry everyone, I tried to just be helpful and give advice to those who were struggling with a certain aspect of the game and hopefully everyone would learn and grow together so that months down the line when everyone has a decent understanding of meta game we can make decisions THEN based on which characters are still seeing more success than others on all the experienced players. But nope, "nerf whatever we can't figure out to beat" wins over learning so I guess ignorance is bliss.

Edit: (the latter half of this message that went into a rant isn't aimed at you Theo I was saying at you for the first part of my message before it decsended into madness xD)

Still NO.

That tactic is still there, it just won't result in multiple lvl 3s when the people can't counter. The tactic isn't even what skill player use. It doesn't hurt them nearly as much as spammers.

But apparently to you elitist jerks, any nerf of any consequence is the same pronouncing the game dead. Yeah, that sounds right on the money... :/

Message 8 of 85 (545 Views)
Fender Bender
2516 posts

Nov 30, 2012

I suppose you weren't there for Kung Lao.

Message 9 of 85 (538 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1001 posts

Dec 1, 2012
Yes. Because every situation is exactly the same.
Message 10 of 85 (531 Views)
0 Likes