Fender Bender
2516 posts

Re: The real problem:

Dec 1, 2012

SiftRock wrote:
Marrow, you're stupid as **bleep**. Get off the boards dude. You don't belong.

The pros themselves are saying sack needed to get nerfed, and only spammers and the casuals you complain about are whining about it. Seriously dude, get over yourself

inb4 this isn't elitist

Message 41 of 85 (142 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2516 posts

Dec 1, 2012

Honestly its not a matter of whos good or bad, its a matter of who's patient enough to 'learn'.

If you aren't patient enough to care about the game, you shouldn't have any say in who does and doesn't get nerfed.

Message 42 of 85 (139 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2457 posts

Dec 1, 2012

LX_Theo wrote:

GnomeWizard wrote:

LX_Theo wrote:

@GnomeWizard

Spam is when you use attacks over and over again, which is an unskilled tactic. Sorry, do I need to read you a dictionary, now, too?

Spam - Define Spam at Dictionary.com.png

^^ thats what spam is.

. Almost all I ever see from anybody is using 80% the same attacks and 20%blocking and other attacks.  you have to accept that some attacks gain more ap than others. Almost all I EVER do when I play as parrapa is the thousand punch move, because its the best thing to gain AP, which is the point of the game.  if you can't stop somebody from using the same attack over and over than thats on you..

*Facepalm*

You do realize the concept of soething disruptive over and over again like the second definition there was applied (a long time ago) by people to describe that in a game, as well?

And the thousand punch move isn;t even the best way to gain AP with Parappa, lol. Its the combos, lol. Wow, you're dumb.

i'm dumb? the thousand punch move IS A COMBO.  and it's completely the best way to gain ap, you hit them with the skateboard, pull em in with the microphone then do the thousand punch square move.   using the same move over and over is disruptive, but it doesn't need a patch, you can do it with any of these characters.. ALL I ever see people do with sly is go invisible then press square behind people, stealing 40 ap with a basic attack isn't OP or anything Smiley Indifferent  All I ever see anybody do with raiden is press square, I didn't even know he had the blade kick attacks until i played as him, all i ever see anybody do with radec is sniper than that shotgun pistol if anybodys close, all i ever see people do with ANYBODY is do whatever gains ap the fastest.  

Message 43 of 85 (134 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
187 posts

Dec 1, 2012
You keep saying elitest but I don't think you know what that word means. You keep saying FILTHY CASUALS and when people tell you to **bleep** off for being a **bleep** you repeat that word for no real reason.

Seriously, you're just obnoxious to about everyone at this point, and either you can make some valid statements, stop talking about how pro you are, or just flat out leave.
Message 44 of 85 (130 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2457 posts

Dec 1, 2012
if they wanted sackboy to be close quarters they wouldn't have bothered give him the bloody fan..
Message 45 of 85 (120 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
5663 posts

Dec 1, 2012
If I was a mod, I'd shut this thread.

Stop the argueing - it's ridiculous, especially from the few of you who aren't even Sackboy players lol. We're going to get a couple of nerfs in the future, get used to it and adapt/learn if you have to (considering that's the general idea your swaying at in your arguements). The team at SuperBot aren't stupid, they've come from fighting game backgrounds, if they feel the nerf is needed, then the nerf is needed. If that changes, they'll make the required changes.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 46 of 85 (117 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1169 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 1, 2012

@LX_Theo Okay here's a hypothetical scenario.

A player has just bought Mario, on the first level he is killed by a Goomba of all this, the game spams them all the time so what does Mario do? The player goes onto a forum and complains about how it's unfair that a new player can't be allowed to just run through a level the way they want without getting killed, experienced players try to tell them you can avoid the Goomba's and even counter them by jumping over them or ontop of their head but OH NO this is something that NEEDS nerfed for the sake of the players who don't want to play the game properly.

Next week Nintendo releases a patch so that Mario can just walk past a Goomba unharmed without even needing to jump. The player has not improved at all but hey, he's happy, his problem has been removed. Later on a few months down the line the player jumps onto a Goomba and thinks "hey...it dies when I jump on it, I didn't know I could do that before...but now it can't even do anything to me if I try to walk towards it and jumping on it kills it so...the nerf wasn't needed?"

Message 47 of 85 (113 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1517 posts

Dec 1, 2012
I'LL NEVER HAVE TO SEE SACKBOY IN RANKED AGAIN

NOTHING YOU CAN SAY WILL BRING ME DOWN

Message 48 of 85 (111 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2516 posts

Dec 1, 2012

SiftRock wrote:
You keep saying elitest but I don't think you know what that word means. You keep saying FILTHY CASUALS and when people tell you to **bleep** off for being a **bleep** you repeat that word for no real reason.

Seriously, you're just obnoxious to about everyone at this point, and either you can make some valid statements, stop talking about how pro you are, or just flat out leave.

So is the other guy. 

Message 49 of 85 (106 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1336 posts

Dec 1, 2012

CalDW19940 wrote:

@LX_Theo Okay here's a hypothetical scenario.

A player has just bought Mario, on the first level he is killed by a Goomba of all this, the game spams them all the time so what does Mario do? The player goes onto a forum and complains about how it's unfair that a new player can't be allowed to just run through a level the way they want without getting killed, experienced players try to tell them you can avoid the Goomba's and even counter them by jumping over them or ontop of their head but OH NO this is something that NEEDS nerfed for the sake of the players who don't want to play the game properly.

Next week Nintendo releases a patch so that Mario can just walk past a Goomba unharmed without even needing to jump. The player has not improved at all but hey, he's happy, his problem has been removed. Later on a few months down the line the player jumps onto a Goomba and thinks "hey...it dies when I jump on it, I didn't know I could do that before...but now it can't even do anything to me if I try to walk towards it and jumping on it kills it so...the nerf wasn't needed?"

That the worst example ever.

do you think people and superbot are stupid enough to say nerf sackboy for no reason.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Photobucket
Message 50 of 85 (97 Views)