Hekseville Citizen
361 posts

Re: The "real" issue with suggested nerfing.

Dec 8, 2012

DosTheGHOST24 wrote:
Ive played spys... Really good ones, his roll bounces you off about 2ft away from opponent so if you block it, you cant hit him. You can grab him if you time it. But the counter interval is really small, and lagging only makes it deadlier.

I've seen people get me with a short hop and then hit or a roll towards me after the hit or before. (with kratos they can easily get him)

Message 11 of 36 (108 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
558 posts

Dec 8, 2012
I agree 100% but still sackboys lvl 3 is not ok, neither Kratos Ap gain

Message 12 of 36 (106 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
325 posts

Dec 8, 2012
Sackboys lv 3, is fine... The 600-750 boost made it fair, stop whining.
Message 13 of 36 (103 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
51 posts

Dec 8, 2012
Most people really don't think in this game they just button mash and use supers whenever they can. I for one like to well you know WIN. So hmmmm that guy has the most kills MAYBE just MAYBE I should use my supers on him a few times! I played a sackboy on dojo in ffa and kept grappling and killing his spamming self (he wanted that level three) He got like 1 cake away from it but 2 grapples later and a golden fleece leading to hades and Bam no level 3 and he didn't even get a kill XD XD The dude has the nerve to say "Man Bi*** kratos only going for me" XD XD XD XD Well NO DIP DUMB F*** I'm going go for your spamming a** XD Him saying that made my day
Message 14 of 36 (102 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
51 posts

Dec 8, 2012
Then don't let sackboy get that level 3. GRAPPLE THAT BlTCH! X)
Message 15 of 36 (97 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
325 posts

Dec 8, 2012
^ people dont grab... Grabbing destroys sack lmao. I can beat sackboy no problem, which is why i said the only necessary nerf was the ap gain on supers. His other moves didnt need it.
Message 16 of 36 (95 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
291 posts

Dec 8, 2012

This is 100% the issue. people are terrible at this game right now, which is too be expected. If you start nerfing everything, it will kill the game. A few nerfs are warrented, but at the same time no one wants a balanced game. Look at UMvC3 vs Blazblue Extend. One is nearly perfectly balanced, the other is completely broken. The broken one has the massive following.

I just wish people would learn how to play the game before **bleep** about it. its going to help kill this this game.

Message 17 of 36 (85 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
291 posts

Dec 8, 2012
Slys counter is easy to punish because it has a very long recall. it takes time to get used to it, but it is noticeably there. You have to get used to it and punish it.

Let me just point this out. In 1v1s you can dodge Murry fairly easily. I was able to doge it twice in the same super animation once. You have to get really good with dodging in this game. You also have to play sly very slowly. if you go too fast you will loose very fast.
Message 18 of 36 (80 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
51 posts

Dec 8, 2012
For real. They just let him spam cakes without countering, rolling closer or blocking. Ii get in their face and throw them against the ground or kill them. Sackboy's level 3 isn't really going to help when he has 5-6 deaths XD And another thing is they don't use the items on a spammer. I don't really like some of the items but if something thats going make him lose some of that ap.... Then better believe I'm going to blast him with the spear of destiny. And that green steal their ap thing... I'm not gonna stand next to whoever's closest, im going after the guy with the most ap! It's just common sense
Message 19 of 36 (76 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
51 posts

Dec 8, 2012
Murray really isn't a problem if you say to yourself hmmmm he has a level one, I probably should avoid getting in a combo slug fest
Message 20 of 36 (72 Views)
0 Likes