Jan 9, 2013

fix the online and yeah, great game.

"inherentlypretentious" - some ff7 fanboy
"□ □ □ □" - Hideo Kojima
Message 81 of 85 (342 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
166 posts

Re: fix the online and yeah, great game.

Jan 10, 2013

I was a bit skeptical about Allstars. When it was first talked about (not even officially announced) by IGN I was really excited. Then once I got personally invited to the private BETA I was stoked. Then I played it and was completely let down. The BETA was dreadfully boring and Kratos was (and still is) rediculously annoying to fight because he was the strongest character in the BETA's roster. I did enjoy playing as PeRappa though. After having played the full retail game now however, I must say I'm completely blown away at how

addicting the game actually is. The 2v2 online multiplayer is fantastic and a great online game mode. I'm really enjoying the game now and cannot wait for the Kat and Emmet DLC to come out!

Message 82 of 85 (324 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1969 posts

Re: The "I Got PASBR!"+ Impressions Thread

Jan 25, 2013

Not sure which first impression I should put, so I'll sum down the both of them!

Back when the private BETA was first released, I was emailed by Daniel Maniago I freaked out, and when I mean freaked out I mean it was panic at first because I didn't reply immediatly because I was out for vacation. But luckily they still had codes left by the time I was able to reply and Daniel was very kind of giving me a code. That was when I freaked out again, but instead this time when I mean freak out I mean act like a total fan girl because I was and still am completely obsessed about this game. I played that Beta for days non-stop.

Sadly I was unable to pick up the game the day of it's release due to the fact that I didn't have the money at the time, even though I pre-ordered it. I eventually got the game as a Christmas gift and it's great. I was a little sad that some characters weren't it, I was really expecting Crash to be announced on release date.. But that didn't stop me from having fun. For the first brawler on the Playstation, I think everything is pretty great.

Message 83 of 85 (189 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1361 posts

Feb 7, 2013
+1 post
Message 84 of 85 (96 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1013 posts

Feb 9, 2013
I just got the game, and I've gotta say, it's the best crossover fighting game I've played. It's basically super smash brothers with much better characters and gameplay, not to mention quality online competition.
My PSN
Message 85 of 85 (84 Views)
0 Likes