First Son
13 posts

Re: The "I Got PASBR!"+ Impressions Thread

Nov 29, 2012
Regarding all things offline; this game excels! <3
Online however...it's such a wreck....I don't even have a full-proof way of connecting for online fights. If it continues I'm just gonna forget about it altogether.
Message 71 of 85 (681 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1035 posts

Nov 29, 2012
i was right it was a 10!!!!!! on my ps3 account i platinumed it
Message 72 of 85 (679 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
30 posts

Dec 2, 2012
i love this game !

im looking forward to great things :3 loads of DLC costumes extra chars and hopefully a sequel ! (make DLC transfer to the sequel :3)
Message 73 of 85 (638 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Dec 2, 2012

To start, this game plays amazing; however, there are little things that could vastly improve its overall depth

At the end of a match, there are the pages which show your kills, unlocks, and points earned.  I feel there should be at least one other page including:   Who you killed and how many times, Total AP gained, Total AP lost, Longest Combo(in hits and AP), #of Supers used(and maybe a colored icons to follow indicating which lvl.  ex: two yellow badges and a blue would indicate two lvl 1's and 1 lvl 2).  And how about the option to view and save replays??  Something..its just not enough as is.  Next,

In character selection you should be able to preview the color scheme you're selecting.  As it is now you just blindly pick and can't see how it looks til you're already fighting, maybe I'm picky, but I'd like to compare.  Next,

In the tutorials, some of the combos are really difficult.  It would be nice if there was a "preview" when you look through all the objectives so you can see how the combo is done.  If the highlighted button inputs moved along as they're supposed to be pressed it would definitely help a lot of people get timing down and improve; rather than mashing the buttons too quickly when you can't figure out timing.

Also, lets take Dante for example.  He has many combos in his tutorial section.  Say you're having trouble with one so you skip it,  there should be a checkmark next to each one you've already done.  Like I said, little things

A stage editor would be nice, so would the stage where you fight the boss (opening video stage), perhaps some mini games.. but these things are much bigger fixes.  I really feel that the game would improve they just tweak some of the things I mentioned.  And Im sure theres more

How about..the option to have a 4letter word above your head; name your character for ea fight.  Its kind of hard when everyone picks shirtless dante and you're trying to tell what off color your pants are when you're trying to see which p1,p2..you are.

And also for online matches, why is there no 3v1 option?  I play with my two friends on my console, and we dont want to have a cpu 4th, we want a challenge! But we cant play online and add someone looking to play!  Totally makes sense for ranked matches, but for the unranked ones, you can adjust items and kills and everything, why not let up to three people play on the same console!

After a match I'd like to be able to add players to my friends list as well.

If you didnt feel the same before reading all these notes, I hope you do now.  Lets add on and talk about this and hopefully we can help them get this thing absolutely perfect!

Message 74 of 85 (618 Views)
Lombax Warrior
101 posts

Dec 13, 2012

I got it the other day after 3 weeks of waiting to get the money after paying for some necessities. I haven't put it down besides now.

The game is great, online play depends on the connection each players has. With good connections it plays like a dream. definatly an instant favourite. I bought a PS Vita just to play this game.

I say the game has a perfect start, in the future I can see DLCs for a number of things and this game becoming bigger than we thought.

Message 75 of 85 (499 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Dec 25, 2012

I got my copy of PLAYSTATION ALL-STARS BATTLE ROYALE today in the mail Smiley Happy

Message 76 of 85 (414 Views)
Monster Hunter
35 posts

Dec 26, 2012

I got it today and played it for about 40 minutes because I wanted to check out other games I got and I already think this might be the bbest one. I'm already practicing as Sly. I'd already give it a ten out of ten.

Message 77 of 85 (391 Views)
First Son
29 posts

Dec 30, 2012

LOL my brother is an Xbox fanboy, and I asked him to play one game of this with me... and now he's addict, can't play alone without him taking the second controller. When I'm bored and and him to leave he's yelling crap at the console saying it's **bleep** but he still **bleep** jump on it when he can to play this only game.

interrestingly, he plays Bid Daddy, and if you all remember... (Up right of the picture)

Message 78 of 85 (341 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
766 posts

Jan 1, 2013
I have been a long time U3 player, an it's starting to get rather annoying so I decided to go ahead and get PSASBR. I have lots of friends playing (partly why I bought it), so hopefully the pains of being a noob aren't so bad. Smiley Tongue I'm downlowading it right now! Smiley Happy

Message 79 of 85 (312 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
116 posts

Jan 7, 2013

Just Got PSASBR, Got It At GameStop For 39.99, Also It Was The Last Copy At The Retailer, Got Lucky!

Message 80 of 85 (237 Views)
0 Likes