Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Nov 03 2012
By: SON_OF_KRATOS666 Uncharted Territory 1704 posts

The "Go To" place for everything All-Stars come Launch! :)

5 replies 333 views Edited Nov 3, 2012

Heya forum! so, many of you have seen me around alot im sure, ive been active here since the Title fight days, although i tend to keep my nose clean when it comes to all the trolls here and such. Anywho, come launch, many people are wondering exactly what this forum will turn to, correct? well to be honest, anytime im in a forum like this, it always dies come release or event of whatever is the "main event', and i expect this to be the same. i will certainly come here myselfs after launch, however..i will also tell you THIS.

Im going to love All-Stars, and honestly, play day in and day out any possible time, and to be frank, become a master. My current Youtube channel, just a bit off the ground, will be updated nearly daily with footage and updates on All-Stars. heres a sneak peak!

Example of a non-commentary video

And an example of a commentary video (im aware the commentary is bad, it was mainly a test to see if i had the equipment set up in a good place, and could manage to easily do constant recording sessions. )

Im expecting to do both sorts of videos come launch, but should one be more preffered than the other,  i will primarily do that one. I plan to host tournaments, having all the games uplaoded in an organized manner (this is of course, if there is some way for me to obtain footage of each game. crossing fingers for spectator mode!) Regardless, it will be the "go to channel" for news and updats, as well as constant tips, tricks, frequent good and exciting matches, and generally everything about All-Stars :smileyhappy:

So i ask you all for your opinions, and if anyone would be interested in keeping the All-Stars fan base strong well after release!

whatever your decision, i encourage you all to subscribe and give a view to a few of the All-Star videos already up, even if jsut to lend a small hand towards the goal!  Simply go to the youtube link for one of the videos and sub me!

And yes, i willl indeed be giving the channel a All-Stars makeove once they finish matenence :smileyhappy:

Message 1 of 6 (333 Views)
I Only Post Everything
954 posts

Re: The "Go To" place for everything All-Stars come Launch! :)

Nov 3, 2012
Nice vid. I'm not sure if it's just me but I can't watch the 2nd vid. It may be just because I'm on mobile
Message 2 of 6 (319 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3716 posts

Nov 3, 2012
awesome idea man,
haven't watched your videos yet, but looking forward to it!
Play For Fun!
Message 3 of 6 (304 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1704 posts

Nov 3, 2012

achus93again wrote:
awesome idea man,
haven't watched your videos yet, but looking forward to it!

Thanks man! :smileyhappy: my goal is to have the channel be another home for our community!

Message 4 of 6 (302 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2718 posts

Nov 3, 2012
I prefer your 2nd video. the 1st you spammed the forward square alot.
in the 2nd you were actually doing combos and stuff.
ハマり度MAX!!
Message 5 of 6 (250 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
577 posts

Nov 3, 2012

I loved your videos, you did not spam and win matches. I will use radecs flametrower a little more, if you catch both enemies in the flametrower, you are going to win a lot of AP.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

original.png

Message 6 of 6 (192 Views)
0 Likes