Dec 04 2012
By: Doomridku Splicer 71 posts

The problem with the items on this game...

7 replies 163 views Edited Dec 4, 2012

Ok I'm not going to complain about the amount of items because 20 is enough for me, but when I put the option of high chance of getting items with all the items ON, I keep seing the same 3-4 appearing every 10 seconds... for example in a match with all the items on, I might just get the axe, sackpot, and the freeze missile. Shouldn't the items dropping be random? what happen to the rest of the items? there should be more variety so it makes the gameplay more fun. FIX THIS ASAP plz

P.S: I love this game Smiley Happy

Message 1 of 8 (163 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1401 posts

Re: The problem with the items on this game...

Dec 4, 2012

Maybe because of the rarity of each item?

Photobucket
Message 2 of 8 (122 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2105 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 4, 2012

I have mixed feelings about items in this game.

Some of them are really game breaking like the Fusion bomb but others are less so, like the AP stealing purple Axe (whatever it is called) or the generic rocket launcher (seriously?) is kinda redundant.

I also feel the items should look a bit more distinct and slightly bigger especially when the camera is zoomed out.

Over all, I think items can be useful, it's hilarious how long the spinning axe lasts though.

------
Playstation God of War Stars Battle Bore y'all !!!
Message 3 of 8 (109 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1736 posts

Dec 4, 2012

I want the option to throw items at my opponent if I don't want it. Nothing was more satisfying than hitting somebody right between the eyes with a Star Wand or Pokeball

Message 4 of 8 (94 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1622 posts

Dec 4, 2012
The items in this game are ok. I feel like I always get the ones I don't want to use or don't like. Example the spear of destiny sucks people dodge it no problem on both the down attack and side, and it's not worth the little ap you get. I think when using that to the ap should automatically go to the weapon user I mean it helps that I knock some out of someone but is dumb that I end up getting barely any of the ap.
Message 5 of 8 (80 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
358 posts

Dec 4, 2012

Does everybody know that you can shoot the RPG upward and downward.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You forgot to take the safety off, rookie.
Message 6 of 8 (77 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1622 posts

Dec 4, 2012
@WarriorofWinds94 yeah I knew that you can shoot it up to, but again it's ok I mean I knock ap out of one dude only for another to hit the jackpot.
Message 7 of 8 (72 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Hekseville Citizen
358 posts

Dec 4, 2012

TwistedAvenger wrote:
@WarriorofWinds94 yeah I knew that you can shoot it up to, but again it's ok I mean I knock ap out of one dude only for another to hit the jackpot.

Ok just asking because when I played the beta and watch gameplay videos people would have the RPG, get a perfect chance to shoot it down and don't do it and end up missing because they want to shoot it horizontally.

And everytime I see that I'm like: "What are you doing?! You idiot, you had a perfect chance to send them flying and get some AP!"Smiley LOL

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You forgot to take the safety off, rookie.
Message 8 of 8 (59 Views)
0 Likes