Jan 22 2013
By: GnomeWizard PlayStation MVP 2415 posts

The playstation allstars website fix? or glitch? or overlooked or something??

13 replies 143 views Edited Jan 22, 2013

I'm not sure if people have pointed this out before, but I was looking through all the moves on this website for the new characters and i ended up looking at the old ones too. 

on sly coopers it says:  

Slys Level 1:  "Unstoppable Ally: Sly calls Murray to assist. Murray will come in charging toward the enemies yelling "Fear the Murray!"  "

umm he doesn't say this ever to my knowledge.  and it says his level 2 can throw ap extracter grenades?  does that actually mean it takes peoples ap, I've yet to see that either. 

Message 1 of 14 (143 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
615 posts

Re: The playstation allstars website fix? or glitch? or overlooked or something??

Jan 22, 2013
The info is outdated from pre-release.
Message 2 of 14 (137 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2794 posts

Re: The playstation allstars website fix? or glitch? or overlooked or something??

Jan 22, 2013

Apperently, Sly was able to throw missiles from his lv 2.

My AS*!

That confused the hell out of me during the beta. If they didn't update it along with Kat and Emmet's moveset, it's probably forgotten like Sackboy's jam time.

Message 3 of 14 (131 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
615 posts

Jan 22, 2013
It's the same for things like Spike's level 1 could be shot as a projectile and his monkey radar would instead randomly call out one of the 3 things instead of charging for one of them.
Message 4 of 14 (127 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
2415 posts

Jan 22, 2013
sounds like itd actually be a cool super to go for. *sigh* why must they ruin cool stuff like this. just like how they took the medusa head and added it back in via patch. I hope this gets patched in or something. there's still some supers that either give ap or steal it. this sounds like itd be sweet.
Message 5 of 14 (123 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
2415 posts

Jan 22, 2013
spikes level 1 should be able to shoot out, it would make him such a beast. his level 1 and 2 are some of the worst in this game. his level 2 stops on most stages for hitting the tiniest thing. which is such crap.
Message 6 of 14 (121 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1660 posts

Jan 22, 2013

Let's go over them, shall we?

Fat Princess: Her Level 3 originally spawned giant chickens as well.

Cole: His level 2 could climb ledges as well. I don't believe it does this anymore. His level 3 also spawned or stole AP.

Dante: Dante's Level 3 originally stole AP.

Toro: Toro's Level 2 and 3 originally stole AP.

PaRappa: PaRappa originally had an extra kick in his level 1 that went towards the enemy.

Sly: Level 1 had different audio. 2 had 2 forms of attack, AP extracting grenades and missiles

Ratchet: If I understand correctly, Ratchet would move his level 1 up as he fired. Level 2 could originally double jump and would grant AP. Apparently, his level 3 was also lock-on based, where you would lock on targets and then it would shoot all of them.

Spike: Spike's level 1 had an option to shoot, originally. 

Evil Cole: No changes, but they did put level 3 text in his level 2 text.

Raiden: Raiden has no Level 3 completed yet in the movelist.

Nariko: Nariko's Level 3 Triangle originally ejected AP.

So, a lot has changed.

------------------------------------------------
Fresh to death
Message 7 of 14 (109 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1868 posts

Jan 22, 2013
Imaged parappa with that level 1 :3
Message 8 of 14 (103 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
2415 posts

Jan 22, 2013
I get what you mean but most of those where you said they originally stole ap, it just said "turned them into ap". which probably just meant put a little ap orb where they died like raidens level 2
Message 9 of 14 (97 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
2415 posts

Jan 22, 2013

DannyX13 wrote:
Imaged parappa with that level 1 :3

was at gamestop the other day and played the demo they had on display and his level 1 used to have so much range.  it was insane

Message 10 of 14 (96 Views)
0 Likes