May 18 2013
By: JushtFinisht I Only Post Everything 1060 posts

The physics of Nariko's Up ( ) (Air Disc)

7 replies 164 views Edited May 18, 2013

So...when I aim it straight toward a LEFT wall, it bounces back diagonally, then goes downward at foot level. This is very useful on Stowaways, for example, after you break the left crate.

But when I aim it toward a RIGHT wall, it bounces diagonally upwards and may not hit anybody at all.

Hello weird world of PSASBR. Apparently, things bounce differently on the left and on the right.

...why is this? There is no plausible explanation for this. None at all.

sig

Message 1 of 8 (164 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2413 posts

Re: The physics of Nariko's Up ( ) (Air Disc)

May 18, 2013

Are you seriously complaining about physics in a game with a "god" that can create tornados with a sword, a maniac clown with a mecha truck, an elf with a talking ottsel that has a morphing gun and a horrendously fat princess that rides a giant chicken? lol

It's probably a glitch though. I don't see that much of a problem, so you should just get over it Smiley Tongue

= = Every day is Kill la Kill day!! = =
Message 2 of 8 (156 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2238 posts

May 18, 2013

Dude, it's a game. Things don't have to make sense...

R.I.P. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale

Message 3 of 8 (152 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
69 posts

May 18, 2013
Not everyone will be happy
Message 4 of 8 (135 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
202 posts

[ Edited ]
May 18, 2013

PC_Nobia wrote:

Are you seriously complaining about physics in a game with a "god" that can create tornados with a sword, a maniac clown with a mecha truck, an elf with a talking ottsel that has a morphing gun and a horrendously fat princess that rides a giant chicken? lol

It's probably a glitch though. I don't see that much of a problem, so you should just get over it Smiley Tongue

Actually, Kratos is a god only in Greek mythology, being the son of Pallus and Styx. However, in the God of War series, he is a demigod, as the son of Callisto and Zeus. Also, Jak is a human, the build of the human species in the Jak & Daxter universe i just different than ours.
But you're correct, it's a game and the physics should be the least of our concerns in this madness.Smiley LOL

Dante - Demon Hunter.pngEvil Cole - Demon of Empire City.pngThe Olympians.pngIsaac

Message 5 of 8 (108 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
119 posts

May 18, 2013

This pisses me off too. I wish that I could line up a good shield throw off of a wall, but sadly, they decided to give the shield seemingly random physics. I throw it at a wall upwards, and it bounces downward....... and I am disappointed every time i see it.

Nariko is high risk as it is, and then this happens. This move needs more consistant and realistic physics!

Message 6 of 8 (97 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
119 posts

May 18, 2013

Although I do like when I unexpectedly hit multiple targets as a result of these broken physics XD

Message 7 of 8 (96 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
I Only Post Everything
1060 posts

May 18, 2013

PC_Nobia wrote:

I'm not complaining about lack of realism....I'm complaining about lack of conformity with the physics in this game. Big difference!

sig

Message 8 of 8 (76 Views)
0 Likes