Sackboy
566 posts

Re: The people have forgotten ICO and Yorda and Wander

Jul 20, 2012

Izar22 wrote:

if there backround charecter thats fine with me

That would not be fine with me, i would be so mad if there wasnt a team ico character

Message 11 of 16 (199 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2590 posts

Jul 20, 2012

Alsborg91 wrote:

Cof Cof Cof .... Crash, Spyro, Spiderman, James Bond, Goku, Cloud, Sephirot and Lara Croft!! These are the prominent figures that the these people asking always, none of them is of the company of Sony, Ico and Wander they are more important nowadays

I don't like how you put Crash, Spyro and Cloud in the same category as James Bond and Goku. How are Ico and Wander more important? Explain this to me, I get that they are Sony exclusives but Crash Spyro and Cloud had a much bigger history with playstation.

http://www.playstationallstarsarena.com/forums/index.php
Message 12 of 16 (196 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
832 posts

Jul 20, 2012

I've seen many repping Wander in this forum... not sure what you're talking about lol. Plus, that pic of Yorda along with Nariko suggest that SuperBot have already implemented the series, possibly as a stage which would make a lot of sense. Wander probably makes it in as a fighter.

Message 13 of 16 (185 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2388 posts

Jul 20, 2012
Wander for sure should be in this, If he plays like Link at all than he will be one of my top 2 fighters. Ico and Wander are more important becasue they actually belong to the company that make the game Smiley Tongue I realize that Crash, Spyro and Cloud were huge back in the day but they are sadly no longer with us. It would be great if they are in but I think people should realize that any character belonging to Sony has a much higher chance of being in this game than any 3rd party.
Message 14 of 16 (167 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1582 posts

Jul 21, 2012
I want to see a stage from both Ico and SotC. Plus I would be thrilled if either Ico or Wander made it on the initial roster and the other made it as DLC.
Message 15 of 16 (127 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
42149 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 21, 2012

HM01_Impaler wrote:
I want to see a stage from both Ico and SotC. Plus I would be thrilled if either Ico or Wander made it on the initial roster and the other made it as DLC.

A stage combining ICO, SotC and adding in Trico from The Last Guardian.  Don't know when the game is coming so at least throw that bone out there:

tlgtrico.jpg

Message 16 of 16 (118 Views)
0 Likes