what don't u understand?

Photobucket
Message 41 of 52 (161 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Re: The paul gale problem

Oct 10, 2012

so let me get this straight. you tell everyone not to believe everything they hear on the internet and people that arent associated with superbot, and say that paul gale is a liar for having information blah blah blah, but believe themink?

http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 42 of 52 (157 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1197 posts

Oct 10, 2012

zeothedeathgod wrote:

so let me get this straight. you tell everyone not to believe everything they hear on the internet and people that arent associated with superbot, and say that paul gale is a liar for having information blah blah blah, but believe themink?

never flat out said he was a liar just that some of the facts may suggest that, themink has been 100 proven to be correct with the 20 character starting roster.

Photobucket
Message 43 of 52 (151 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Oct 10, 2012

sovietprince wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

never flat out said he was a liar just that some of the facts may suggest that, themink has been 100 proven to be correct with the 20 character starting roster.

but themink has also said several times and changed his story. "there is no square enix rep, just a weapon' "sorry guys my source was misinformed, lightning is in the game" "sorry my source was misinformed again, cloud is in the game" really? 100 percent correct eh/ i guess so.

http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 44 of 52 (149 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1197 posts

Oct 10, 2012

I read all his post and he only changed his story once and that was lightning, mb it was mistaken, or deal fell threw. Maybe she has been taken out for free dlc like it was being rumored to prevent leak and the source maybe wanted to rehide her existence due to superbot cracking done on leaks

Photobucket
Message 45 of 52 (128 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4668 posts

Oct 10, 2012

sovietprince wrote:

I read all his post and he only changed his story once and that was lightning, mb it was mistaken, or deal fell threw. Maybe she has been taken out for free dlc like it was being rumored to prevent leak and the source maybe wanted to rehide her existence due to superbot cracking done on leaks

He first confirmed Lighting; then deconfirmed her, saying it was an item; then reconfirmed her; and then said there's no FF rep.  Those are just the ones I recall from memory, at least.

ecdf9e46
Visit PAStadium's YouTube Channel for all of your Project Axis needs!
Message 46 of 52 (121 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1197 posts

Oct 10, 2012

DivinePaladin27 wrote:

sovietprince wrote:

He first confirmed Lighting; then deconfirmed her, saying it was an item; then reconfirmed her; and then said there's no FF rep.  Those are just the ones I recall from memory, at least.

he only confirmed and deconfirmed once,

Photobucket
Message 47 of 52 (117 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4668 posts

Oct 10, 2012

sovietprince wrote:

DivinePaladin27 wrote:

sovietprince wrote:

he only confirmed and deconfirmed once,

He referenced Lighting once as if she were confirmed, before saying it was just a FF item, and then made his Lighting/Musashi costume comment, and then deceonfirmed any FF at all.

ecdf9e46
Visit PAStadium's YouTube Channel for all of your Project Axis needs!
Message 48 of 52 (109 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2590 posts

Nov 20, 2012

I think Paul Gale ment well, but he just wasn't authoratative enough. 

http://www.playstationallstarsarena.com/forums/index.php
Message 49 of 52 (62 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
458 posts

Nov 20, 2012
He was right about Kat so.....
"I'm the bad guy......I'm fine with that."
Message 50 of 52 (61 Views)
0 Likes