was not aware he changed the date to the 11th

Photobucket
Message 12 of 52 (177 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4668 posts

Re: The paul gale problem

Oct 9, 2012
Wait, is that thread the one where that random guy claims to have a source that claims that SCEA bribed PG and SCEJ found out, found proof enough to tell Sony, and had SCEA's PR team fired? Yeah, there's absolutely no way that they could've found out and proven it to Sony, if this were even true, and there's less of a chance that some random guy on the internet found out about it.
ecdf9e46
Visit PAStadium's YouTube Channel for all of your Project Axis needs!
Message 13 of 52 (174 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5661 posts

Oct 9, 2012
In his blogpost about letting the fans vote for how they want the characters to be revealed - in threes or all together (trolling), he said he's still waiting for SuperBot to reply back to him so he can make his announcement on the 10th/11th. Really slowly and casually delaying the reveal.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 14 of 52 (173 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1197 posts

Oct 9, 2012

the guy does voice work for sony confimred by one of the mods on neogaf

DivinePaladin27 wrote:
Wait, is that thread the one where that random guy claims to have a source that claims that SCEA bribed PG and SCEJ found out, found proof enough to tell Sony, and had SCEA's PR team fired? Yeah, there's absolutely no way that they could've found out and proven it to Sony, if this were even true, and there's less of a chance that some random guy on the internet found out about it.

Photobucket
Message 15 of 52 (162 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5661 posts

Oct 9, 2012
Voice work lol ! Go on his blogs 'about me' section. The only thing close to voice work is him saying he makes a popular immitation of what some silent character should sound like.
Message 16 of 52 (155 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5661 posts

Oct 9, 2012
'One of my original voices that became popular, was as the voice of Francis the Iguana, in Nintendo’s Super Paper Mario for Wii. The game itself didn’t have voice acting for the character, but my YouTube video sure made people wish that the game had voice acting and that I would have supplied that character, his voice.'
Message 17 of 52 (153 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4668 posts

Oct 9, 2012
Not to mention I'm not going to give credibility to a mod on neoGAF. How would the mod know?

Besides, this random guy's job isn't what I'm talking about. There's still absolutely no way that SCEJ could discover and prove a conspiracy involving SCEA, barring witchcraft. Not to mention the whole conspiracy is so out there that it's almost impossible that I'd believe it if Sony themselves came out and said it.
ecdf9e46
Visit PAStadium's YouTube Channel for all of your Project Axis needs!
Message 18 of 52 (138 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5661 posts

Oct 9, 2012
Might as well this just for the sake of it - witness your messiah in all his true glory (a BACKUP in what may aswell be a homemade movie:

'When it comes to acting, I’m officially credited in one movie, Zombies Ate My Prom Date, as a high school student/zombie. It was definitely no problem acting out as a zombie, as my martial arts background and understanding of kinesiology, helped me quickly get accustomed to acting like I’m getting shot, hit, etc. I was very involved in the fight choreography, too.'
Message 19 of 52 (132 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1197 posts

Oct 9, 2012
sohai link me
Photobucket
Message 20 of 52 (116 Views)
0 Likes