Oct 09 2012
By: sovietprince I Only Post Everything 1197 posts

The paul gale problem

51 replies 1174 views Edited Oct 9, 2012

As of late I am not sure about paul gale, it's not that 20 characters were confirmed on disk that worrys me because his characters could still be all dlc but what keeps me thinking is this story,

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=493575&highlight=

Before this was posted paul was 100 percent sure of his info and only doubted it when this news broke. It just seems his new theory of being giving false info to smoke out his source is the perfect scapegoat because now if he is proven wrong he just point out that he was giving false info it's now a win win for him. 

I really don't know for sure and even if paul is innocent it seems very shady on his end. I just don't know who to believe anymore before that broke and paul theory of false info I trusted him as a valid source now I can only take his info with a grain of salt, because I can not really believe that he was giving false info because did his source get a poster of all characters? it would be pretty dramic for superbot to make a fake banner for someone they did not even know was the leak.

Photobucket
Message 1 of 52 (1,174 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Fender Bender
3150 posts

Re: The paul gale problem

Oct 9, 2012
I trust the guy. He's been nothing but nice, and seems like an incredibly honest man. I say wait 2 days when he reveals the remaining info he's got before you make any judgement calls.
Message 2 of 52 (1,097 Views)
Lombax Warrior
233 posts

Oct 9, 2012
Yea he is really a nice guy I dont know why you guys are giving him a hard time its ok to not trust him but when you become an ****hole about it its a different story.
Message 3 of 52 (1,083 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1197 posts

Oct 9, 2012
just because he is nice don't mean he not pulling one folks, con men are usually nice you know why? because if he was hateful no one would buy into what he is saleing the above to post are perfect example.
Photobucket
Message 4 of 52 (1,042 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3150 posts

Oct 9, 2012
He hasn't given me a reason not to believe him. He's shown me enough proof without blowing his cover. He predicted Heihatchi/Toro, for god's sake!
Message 5 of 52 (1,036 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1424 posts

Oct 9, 2012
I'll believe Paul until SB tells me he is lying..he predicted two characters that nobody expected at all and has been right everytime he's said something. proof enough for me Smiley Happy
 photo IsaacSig_zps95a635ae.png
Message 6 of 52 (988 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
358 posts

Oct 9, 2012

sovietprince wrote:
just because he is nice don't mean he not pulling one folks, con men are usually nice you know why? because if he was hateful no one would buy into what he is saleing the above to post are perfect example.

What would a con man get out of bringing hype and hope to people for a game?

Why do you have to say negative things about nice people?

Do you like hateful people?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You forgot to take the safety off, rookie.
Message 7 of 52 (965 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5278 posts

Oct 9, 2012
I never have believed him I read his stuff just out of interest for the game and take it all with a grain of salt knowing only SB can fully be trusted
#ProtectorProgramme
Message 8 of 52 (950 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1197 posts

Oct 9, 2012

WarriorofWinds94 wrote:

sovietprince wrote:

What would a con man get out of bringing hype and hope to people for a game?

Why do you have to say negative things about nice people?

Do you like hateful people?

nope just not gullable, and to answer your question maybe a bribe??????

Photobucket
Message 9 of 52 (873 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5661 posts

Oct 9, 2012
He's a nobody suddenly gaining attention and fans, ofcourse he has something to gain out of this. The second the hints and reveals come to an end, no one will give him a second thought, and he knows that. As far as him being nice is concerned, he has to be nice. No one would give a s*** about him if he was an a**hole, weak reason to fall in love with the guy though. If you guys are waiting to see what happens, there's a reason his grand reveal date changed from the 10th to the 11th - coinciding with SuperBots panel during NYCC. It's so he doesn't jump the gun by giving us a bs list and acknowledging there are no characters when there may be. Then the smug b****** will come out with his usual crap about how 'Paul Gale is a valid and true source, he'd never lie or try to hurt his fans and supporters' etc etc pictures pictures. He's already trying to emphasis the fact that the list of characters he's got are probably wrong - ofcourse he's the victim in this though.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 10 of 52 (857 Views)
0 Likes