Highlighted
Oct 21 2012
By: SFB4-XD001 Lombax Warrior 94 posts

The only problems with the current roster are...

47 replies 505 views Edited Oct 21, 2012

Fat Princess

Toro

and Big Daddy

The replacements that I would add would be...

Tomba

Crash

and Ryu Hayabusa

Tombas playstyle would be way, and I mean WAY, more interesting than Fat Princesses. Think about how awesome it would be to watch Tomba serve as a "Blanka" type of character for this game instead of Princess Peach.

Crash to me would be a better inclusion than Toros because we, American gamers, will eventually be the majority of the gamers supporting this game. Ohh and he is also way more recognizable to old school playstation fans than a cat whose only goal in all of this is to just try to find out what its like to be a human.

And finally Ryu Hayabusa is way better than Big Daddy simply because he would beat the **bleep** out of him and also  "BECAUSE HE IS AWESOME!". That quote comes from Omar Kendall guys when he was asked why they got Big Daddy in this game. Smiley Happy

Message 1 of 48 (505 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1582 posts

Re: The only problems with the current roster are...

Oct 21, 2012
I agree on Fat Princess and Big Daddy. However, I believe Toro should be in the game for Japanese audiences.
Here would be reasonable changes:
Remove Fat Princess, Big Daddy, Evil Cole.
Add Crash, Cloud, Ico/Wander/Kat.
Trade Raiden for Snake, Dante for Old Dante.
Also, I believe the roster should have more than 20 characters.

However, I am very satisfied with the current roster.
Message 2 of 48 (494 Views)
Lombax Warrior
94 posts

Oct 21, 2012
Hey im satisfied as well HM01 but it really pains me that these icons are being excluded from this "playstation celebration" game. Heck replace Toro with Cloud Strife for the Japanese gamers. They would surely appreciate that more!
Message 3 of 48 (483 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
94 posts

Oct 21, 2012
The other thing is how the **bleep** is Snake in Nintendos crappy SSB while he is yet to be seen in sony's fighter?
Message 4 of 48 (477 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1273 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 21, 2012

SFB4-XD001 wrote:

Fat Princess

Toro

and Big Daddy

The replacements that I would add would be...

Tomba

Crash

and Ryu Hayabusa

Tombas playstyle would be way, and I mean WAY, more interesting than Fat Princesses. Think about how awesome it would be to watch Tomba serve as a "Blanka" type of character for this game instead of Princess Peach.

Crash to me would be a better inclusion than Toros because we, American gamers, will eventually be the majority of the gamers supporting this game. Ohh and he is also way more recognizable to old school playstation fans than a cat whose only goal in all of this is to just try to find out what its like to be a human.

And finally Ryu Hayabusa is way better than Big Daddy simply because he would beat the **bleep** out of him and also  "BECAUSE HE IS AWESOME!". That quote comes from Omar Kendall guys when he was asked why they got Big Daddy in this game. Smiley Happy

I hate when people say that when they are trying to make a point. Tomba isn't a 1st party title its published by sony but they don't own it. Fat princess its actually a pretty good fighter also she represents the PSN as her title was a big hit. And again Toro is THE official mascot of Sony Japan, Crash isn't he is 3rd party and always was.

"I'm watching you in the shadows........nah im right next to ya"
Message 5 of 48 (476 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3239 posts

Oct 21, 2012

SFB4-XD001 wrote:
Hey im satisfied as well HM01 but it really pains me that these icons are being excluded from this "playstation celebration" game. Heck replace Toro with Cloud Strife for the Japanese gamers. They would surely appreciate that more!

So would american gamers lol....

Back on topicI find them all-stars.  Big daddy is more of a soon to be all-star with the upcoming vita exclusive.

MAY THE SQUARE DRIVE YOUR BLADES KRATOS!
Currently playing: FF14, MGSV, Witcher 3.
Message 6 of 48 (471 Views)
I Only Post Everything
854 posts

Oct 21, 2012

How about no.

Message 7 of 48 (466 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1785 posts

Oct 21, 2012
People actually like these choices so this isn't a problem with the roster it's just some character replacements that you want plus Toro in particular HAS to be in this considering he's the Japanease mascot for Sony.
Message 8 of 48 (454 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1868 posts

Oct 21, 2012
The only character I'll be glad to replace is evil cole but overall I'm okay with it plus if the game does well the sequel can get more characters :3
Message 9 of 48 (449 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
77 posts

Oct 21, 2012

SFB4-XD001 wrote:

You really have no clue how popular Toro is in Japan.

Message 10 of 48 (451 Views)