Sackboy
478 posts

Re: The one con to the super system

Nov 14, 2012

mtjjrstccw1 wrote:
I think that's a good strategy...well played awesome player...well played...

haha oh you! Smiley Wink

Message 21 of 25 (38 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
478 posts

Nov 14, 2012

IceColdKilla44 wrote:

I don't think this is a problem at all. It's a strategy that pretty much any competitive game has; attack the weakest link. Why fight against the good players if you don't have to?

It's no different than playing Call of Duty and consistently killing the weak players so you can get killstreaks to use on good players.

You even see something similar in action games & RPG's too. Do you take on the tougher opponents head on and make things harder for yourself? Or do you take on the weaker enemies first to make yourself stronger, therefore making those tougher bosses easier?

i dont think its a big problem, its mainly actually for stock mode, any other gamemode its fine i think Smiley Tongue if you imagine the same thing in other games, doing damage to someone doesnt make you able to kill someone else, and in stock where dying is a big deal, thats the problem
however i would love to see this strategy in motion, i love strategy and i think its what makes a game Smiley Happy

Message 22 of 25 (35 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1609 posts

Nov 14, 2012
then they shouldnt let him get to the weak player in the first place
Message 23 of 25 (34 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
677 posts

Nov 14, 2012
There is reverse stock so get a certain # of kills
Message 24 of 25 (31 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1976 posts

Nov 14, 2012

They kinda solved this because you dont know whos winning XD , Like in the beta i thought i was first and ended up coming second or even last.. 

Message 25 of 25 (26 Views)
0 Likes