Dec 12 2012
By: Dean_Cr7 Splicer 51 posts

The next dlc characters.........

3 replies 277 views Edited Dec 12, 2012

For me i think Joel (The Last o fUs) and Lara Craft (Tomb Raider)<-----the new coming out should appear once their games are out or maybe release them earlier before their game like dante. Naughty Dog let drake maybe joel too i know people say he will play similar as drake but it could turn out diffrently with the creative minds at superbot. Maybe even Issac Clarke

"There has to be evil so that good can prove its purity above it."

"Any man can overcome adversity. If you truly want to test a man's character, give him power."

Message 1 of 4 (277 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4813 posts

Re: The next dlc characters.........

Dec 12, 2012
I would like Joel but not really lara since I think they should focus on first party now. Joel maybe in may or June coinciding with the release

Message 2 of 4 (259 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1807 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 12, 2012

Dean_Cr7 wrote:

For me i think Joel (The Last o fUs) and Lara Craft (Tomb Raider)<-----the new coming out should appear once their games are out or maybe release them earlier before their game like dante. Naughty Dog let drake maybe joel too i know people say he will play similar as drake but it could turn out diffrently with the creative minds at superbot. Maybe even Issac Clarke

I honestly have no guesses as to who would be next for DLC additions, but personally I don't want Joel in this game quite yet... He seems very generic to me, but maybe SuperBot can prove me wrong.

As for new Lara, I would LOVE her in this game.  The more videos I watch on the new Tomb Raider the more I'm tempted to add it to my ever-growing Must-Have Games of 2013 list.  I think if she were added as DLC she should be paired with Cloud.  If you think about it, it kind of makes sense.  The Tomb Raider franchise is owned by Square Enix now, so if they're able to attain Lara Croft, they should (theoretically) be able to do the same with a character they're not using in any current or future projects (i.e. Cloud Strife).  Both of these characters are HUGE PS All-Stars with the nostalgia scale going through the roof!  lol  And I'm sure SB would be able to come up with some humorous (or serious) rivalry situation for the two of them

Message 3 of 4 (247 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Uncharted Territory
1807 posts

Dec 12, 2012

wobbleSPLAT wrote:
I would like Joel but not really lara since I think they should focus on first party now. Joel maybe in may or June coinciding with the release

Haha, you and I pretty much said the exact opposite thing, Wobble  =P

Message 4 of 4 (238 Views)
0 Likes