Feb 28 2013
By: GhostlySnipes Lombax Warrior 232 posts

The new DLC ( thought, not rant )

3 replies 114 views Edited Feb 28, 2013
I just watched the trailers of each character, and all I can say is wow. I mean it wasn't characters I dreamt for but I do like Isaac Clarke so I'm quite happy. But there are some positives about isaac and zues being added in as well as negatives.
Positives: Isaac looks good, and he isn't too fast or slow he is normal speed, well I think so. His level 3 looks sick and I wish some characters on the roster would have something like Isaacs an Zues'. Both characters look good and will add different gameplay styles to the already strong allstar roster.
Negatives - There is no negatives to Isaac, well there is one. He is a gunmen, and if I have learned something from these forums it's that most people here complain about how we have lots of gun people and wah wah wah, even though there are 3, well 4 soon.
Zues... Zues is something. I have only played GOW 3 and I don't remember playing as Zues in it, as well as the other ones from the series ( I watched gameplay videos for the others). Zues looks big, almost god-like Smiley Very Happy . But seriously Zues is a god, during his trailer he made Kratos look small. Zues is as slow as big daddy, which can be a positive and negative.

There can be a lot of negativity to be put on Zues. I for one am not a fan of adding him in the game. Honestly, might as well put someone from the WWE game series in PSASBR, they too had some pretty successful games on the PS2.
Anyways I want to hear from everyone,let me know what you have to say.
Message 1 of 4 (114 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1696 posts

Re: The new DLC ( thought, not rant )

Feb 28, 2013
It's Zeus darn it!
it **bleep** me off that people keep misspelling his name, ever heard of Greek mythology?
"Say Pam, ever hung from a ceiling fan while your partner sat on a paint mixer"
 photo lordvv-1.gifVegeta GIF photo vegeta.gif
Message 2 of 4 (105 Views)
Gaming Beast
1670 posts

Feb 28, 2013

arrownoir wrote:
It's Zeus darn it!
it **bleep** me off that people keep misspelling his name, ever heard of Greek mythology?

As much as I don't like Zeus' inclusion, I too get annoyed when his name is constantly misspelled. Is it that hard? D:

I make PS All-Stars History videos, yo!
Current vid: Franzea (stage)
Message 3 of 4 (92 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
232 posts

Feb 28, 2013
Keep your bra on. I have heard of Greek mythology and actually learned a lot about it in school. You don't see me crying when people call raiden, ryi den, rei dan . Its ray den or raiden.
Message 4 of 4 (89 Views)
0 Likes