Survivor
2457 posts

Re: The most frustrating character you face.

Feb 11, 2013
Jak. Always in air and is way to **bleep** annoying ..
Message 11 of 39 (257 Views)
Fender Bender
2516 posts

Feb 11, 2013

Ratchet. I fought a great Ratchet the other day who kept me locked down to the point where I couldn't move without getting shot.

Message 12 of 39 (255 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
955 posts

Feb 11, 2013
Discounting the obvious choices it has to be jak.
If one is near 999 you know they will aircamp and spam down circle, for a lot of characters this is impossible to counter.

Check out my [Moveset Creation Guide] ,my [PSASBR Wishlist]
...and my Movesets!

Message 13 of 39 (253 Views)
Gaming Beast
1776 posts

Feb 11, 2013

LunarWingLuna wrote:

I find Sly Cooper to be the most frustrating character to fight in every single way.

First of all, most of his moves have way too much priority, and they're all lightning fast (no pun entended). And they're all safe as crap too.
That electroball is insanely fast, beats out practically every other move in the game, gives him a lot of AP, and it bounces him backwards making him totally safe from opponent advances in case they guard.

Secondly, he's got a guard break move. Really? This **bleep** hole has a move that breaks a command he doesn't even have? Bull **bleep**.

Third, his little move where dashes forward and leaves a trail of lightning... what the hell where they thinking when they came up with that uber safe crap?

Then he has a move that temporarily muddles the opponent (the smokebomb thing).

His counter allows him to get behind his opponent from any location on the screen as long as the attack hits him. Like seriously, why do you need that much maneuverability? Plus, he has the audacity to STUN YOU AFTER HE COUNTERS YOUR MOVE and he gets BEHIND YOU NO LESS. 
Speaking of getting behind people, when he strikes the opponent with a basic square combo from behind, he CAN STEAL YOUR AP. How is that even fair? STEAL IT! AS IN GET IT FOR HIMSELF BY SIMPLY BEING CHEAP!

His teleport is fair. I've no comment on that.
And how about that broken level 1 super that acts like it's a level 2 by not being interruptable by anything other than another Super. Worst of all, unless you've got a ranged Level 1, you're going to die trying to stop him, and only really Radec has that capabiity. I'm pretty sure Nate and Nariko's level 1's are only going to be able to reach if they're in close enough range for that stupid hippo to flatten them anyway, so most likely, they're screwed. Did I mention that it starts behind him which only makes it easier for him to kill someone without even facing them. That's total BS.
Oh, and his level three is pretty godly too. 

In conclusion, Sly is my least favorite character to fight, and I also consider him to be the most broken character in this whole **bleep** game.

Nailed it. I agree with pretty much everything you said. Sly is easily the most broken character in the game. No competition whatsoever.

Message 14 of 39 (248 Views)
Lombax Warrior
103 posts

Feb 11, 2013

IceColdKilla44 wrote:

LunarWingLuna wrote:

I find Sly Cooper to be the most frustrating character to fight in every single way.

First of all, most of his moves have way too much priority, and they're all lightning fast (no pun entended). And they're all safe as crap too.
That electroball is insanely fast, beats out practically every other move in the game, gives him a lot of AP, and it bounces him backwards making him totally safe from opponent advances in case they guard.

Secondly, he's got a guard break move. Really? This **bleep** hole has a move that breaks a command he doesn't even have? Bull **bleep**.

Third, his little move where dashes forward and leaves a trail of lightning... what the hell where they thinking when they came up with that uber safe crap?

Then he has a move that temporarily muddles the opponent (the smokebomb thing).

His counter allows him to get behind his opponent from any location on the screen as long as the attack hits him. Like seriously, why do you need that much maneuverability? Plus, he has the audacity to STUN YOU AFTER HE COUNTERS YOUR MOVE and he gets BEHIND YOU NO LESS. 
Speaking of getting behind people, when he strikes the opponent with a basic square combo from behind, he CAN STEAL YOUR AP. How is that even fair? STEAL IT! AS IN GET IT FOR HIMSELF BY SIMPLY BEING CHEAP!

His teleport is fair. I've no comment on that.
And how about that broken level 1 super that acts like it's a level 2 by not being interruptable by anything other than another Super. Worst of all, unless you've got a ranged Level 1, you're going to die trying to stop him, and only really Radec has that capabiity. I'm pretty sure Nate and Nariko's level 1's are only going to be able to reach if they're in close enough range for that stupid hippo to flatten them anyway, so most likely, they're screwed. Did I mention that it starts behind him which only makes it easier for him to kill someone without even facing them. That's total BS.
Oh, and his level three is pretty godly too. 

In conclusion, Sly is my least favorite character to fight, and I also consider him to be the most broken character in this whole **bleep** game.

Nailed it. I agree with pretty much everything you said. Sly is easily the most broken character in the game. No competition whatsoever.

I just thought I'd tack on one more important detail. He's short as hell and can duck under SO many moves. I can't begin to tell you how many times I try to shoot him and miss because he's TOO **bleep** SHORT!!!

Message 15 of 39 (237 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
386 posts

Feb 11, 2013

Evil Cole and Kratos

Message 16 of 39 (220 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1808 posts

Feb 11, 2013
Sly (disappearing and then using his level 1).
Drake (BARRELS!).
Evil Cole (giga punch to level 1).
Jak (air camping with down circle).

See more on Know Your Meme
Message 17 of 39 (214 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
260 posts

Feb 11, 2013
I hate Kratos and raiden so much lol...sadly it dosnt matter to superbot T-T. Guess I gotta train more with big daddy
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 18 of 39 (208 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
11942 posts

Feb 11, 2013
Kratos and Raiden are by far my easiest MUs as Big Daddy.
Message 19 of 39 (196 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
260 posts

Feb 11, 2013
^Most used?
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 20 of 39 (184 Views)
0 Likes