Feb 11 2013
By: Breaker_Ki Sackboy 528 posts

The most frustrating character you face.

38 replies 563 views Edited Feb 11, 2013

Assuming the person your fighting knows how to use thier character.  For me (I main Good Cole), Toro is the most frustrating.

Specifically, Mochi Toro is so broken compared to his other two forms.  

Many Toro's will just fly off the map (stock only) with cat nap + up triangle (mochi), or they spam there down triangle (mochi).  Add lag, and they have an infinite into a level 1 confirm.  Even more annoying is that the move is way too safe.  There is near zero recovery on his down triangle, meaning if I block and try to counter, he's already in the air, blocking, or rolling away again (though lag probably adds to this as well). 

Message 1 of 39 (563 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1789 posts

Re: The most frustrating character you face.

Feb 11, 2013

When I come across a good Sly player I frown.

Message 2 of 39 (549 Views)
Sackboy
489 posts

Feb 11, 2013
Good Cole and Kratos. Every other character is easy to fight.
Message 3 of 39 (546 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1411 posts

Feb 11, 2013
I hate it when people keep telling you to block. OF COURSE I BLOCK!! I DONT WANNA GET HIT!! A PERSON CAN ONLY TAKE SO MUCH
Back to the topic...
Its drake... ugh... its donkey Kong on the arcade all over again =(
 photo newcolesigtest_zps63cc5eb3.png
Message 4 of 39 (540 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
103 posts

Feb 11, 2013

I find Sly Cooper to be the most frustrating character to fight in every single way.

First of all, most of his moves have way too much priority, and they're all lightning fast (no pun entended). And they're all safe as crap too.
That electroball is insanely fast, beats out practically every other move in the game, gives him a lot of AP, and it bounces him backwards making him totally safe from opponent advances in case they guard.

Secondly, he's got a guard break move. Really? This **bleep** hole has a move that breaks a command he doesn't even have? Bull **bleep**.

Third, his little move where dashes forward and leaves a trail of lightning... what the hell where they thinking when they came up with that uber safe crap?

Then he has a move that temporarily muddles the opponent (the smokebomb thing).

His counter allows him to get behind his opponent from any location on the screen as long as the attack hits him. Like seriously, why do you need that much maneuverability? Plus, he has the audacity to STUN YOU AFTER HE COUNTERS YOUR MOVE and he gets BEHIND YOU NO LESS. 
Speaking of getting behind people, when he strikes the opponent with a basic square combo from behind, he CAN STEAL YOUR AP. How is that even fair? STEAL IT! AS IN GET IT FOR HIMSELF BY SIMPLY BEING CHEAP!

His teleport is fair. I've no comment on that.
And how about that broken level 1 super that acts like it's a level 2 by not being interruptable by anything other than another Super. Worst of all, unless you've got a ranged Level 1, you're going to die trying to stop him, and only really Radec has that capabiity. I'm pretty sure Nate and Nariko's level 1's are only going to be able to reach if they're in close enough range for that stupid hippo to flatten them anyway, so most likely, they're screwed. Did I mention that it starts behind him which only makes it easier for him to kill someone without even facing them. That's total BS.
Oh, and his level three is pretty godly too. 

In conclusion, Sly is my least favorite character to fight, and I also consider him to be the most broken character in this whole **bleep** game.

Message 5 of 39 (528 Views)
Fender Bender
4120 posts

Feb 11, 2013
I hate playing against raiden and sly. Its so **bleep** easy to win with them. Easy breezy kill confirms and ap bursts with raiden and the **bleep** lvl 1 and counters of sly
Message 6 of 39 (527 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1808 posts

Feb 11, 2013
I'd have to agree with lunar. Sly has a pretty big advantage. And its hard to close the distance to fight him (I use Dante). That, and I feel like pewdiepie whenever I battle Drake... BARRELS!

See more on Know Your Meme
Message 7 of 39 (496 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
616 posts

Feb 11, 2013
I dislike facing the coles, drake, sly, and kratos.
Message 8 of 39 (487 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1807 posts

Feb 11, 2013
For me it's Drake. I main Dante and for some reason I just can never get close enough to him to start some combos. Even Radec is an easier opponent
Message 9 of 39 (463 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
11942 posts

Feb 11, 2013
I hate good Sly's, as Big Daddy. Lunar summed it up nicely.
Message 10 of 39 (457 Views)
0 Likes