no Chimera,

no Nathan Hale,

no Crash,

no Sephiroth,

no Cloud,

no Emmit Graves, 

no Dart Feld,

no Nefarious,

no Rau (since there is a item of his game in the game I was expecting him, no stage of his game either)

See if the 8 new leaked characters are the only new characters in the game, the game WILL FAIL.

We all know Crash, Spyro, Sora, Cloud Strife, Sora, Sephiroth, Rikku, Kat/ Raven, Emmit Graves, and Solid Snake are HIGHLY REQUESTED by fans, and it would not make sense for Superbot to pick anyone over these since its what will make the game sell. I saw Raiden in the files, and I was like how the heck is he in the game over Snake?

What makes me think the character leak is not real, or is not all the characters is that Solid Snake voice actor confirmed via Twitter his doing voice for PlayStation All Stars Battle Royale. 

There is a image that leaks that Kat from Gravity Rush is in the game (its blurry as hel, difficult to see), why the heck is she not in the 8 new characters list?

There is a image on Superbot's website, you see a girl model that sort of seem to be Yorda, also not in the 8 leaked characters.

Most of the 3rd party characters in the Micheal ad are not in the 8 characters leaked.

The stages leaked is legit, duh! I mean look how much detail they have, its impossible their fake. One thing we know is what game their from, but still we don't know what will they crossover with. I can't wait to see what the Bioshock stage will crossover with, I hope a dragon from L.A.I.R will come in the background and start flaming the map. 

I really like the Sly Cooper map, and Uncharted plane map the most out of all, and Loco Roco map. but I REALLY hope those leaked stages are not all the stages. 

Put Sephiroth in PlayStation All Stars Battle Royale
Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 17 (348 Views)
Lombax Warrior
178 posts

Re: The leaks can't be all!

Jul 29, 2012

I really hope not to be honest. I really like the addition of Raiden, but the face of MGS is Snake. I trust Snake will be in this game as a playable character. 

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 17 (333 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1659 posts

Jul 29, 2012

There will be more, obviously. Not A LOT more, but we can hope for 4/5 additional characters. Not all the ones you said anyway, that is just pure fantasy. Crash, Spyro, Lara Croft. I would be satisfied. And some stages from their franchise obviously.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 17 (326 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1364 posts

Jul 29, 2012
You mean Rikku from FFX? Or Riku?
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 17 (301 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
19 posts

Jul 29, 2012

we have 20 chars right now the sites say the game has more than 20 chars so i say the game should have from 21 to 24 chars becuase if it was 25 they would have putted 25 imo so we will atleast get one more char

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 17 (297 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
788 posts

Jul 29, 2012

Not forget scorpian :smileyvery-happy:

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 17 (261 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
282 posts

Jul 29, 2012

Correct me if I`m wrong but isn't this an early beta? If that is true, Superbot has most likely made more fighters and/or stages for the final product. Depending on how early this beta is, there maybe a few more characters under Superbot`s sleeves.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 17 (233 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
199 posts

Jul 29, 2012

Iceman_Nightmare wrote:

One thing i noticed in the character leaked that there is

no Solid/ Naked Snake,

no Spyro,

no Sora,

no Rikku,

no Chimera,

no Nathan Hale,

no Crash,

no Sephiroth,

no Cloud,

no Emmit Graves, 

no Dart Feld,

no Nefarious,

no Rau (since there is a item of his game in the game I was expecting him, no stage of his game either)

See if the 8 new leaked characters are the only new characters in the game, the game WILL FAIL.

We all know Crash, Spyro, Sora, Cloud Strife, Sora, Sephiroth, Rikku, Kat/ Raven, Emmit Graves, and Solid Snake are HIGHLY REQUESTED by fans, and it would not make sense for Superbot to pick anyone over these since its what will make the game sell. I saw Raiden in the files, and I was like how the heck is he in the game over Snake?

What makes me think the character leak is not real, or is not all the characters is that Solid Snake voice actor confirmed via Twitter his doing voice for PlayStation All Stars Battle Royale. 

There is a image that leaks that Kat from Gravity Rush is in the game (its blurry as hel, difficult to see), why the heck is she not in the 8 new characters list?

There is a image on Superbot's website, you see a girl model that sort of seem to be Yorda, also not in the 8 leaked characters.

Most of the 3rd party characters in the Micheal ad are not in the 8 characters leaked.

The stages leaked is legit, duh! I mean look how much detail they have, its impossible their fake. One thing we know is what game their from, but still we don't know what will they crossover with. I can't wait to see what the Bioshock stage will crossover with, I hope a dragon from L.A.I.R will come in the background and start flaming the map. 

I really like the Sly Cooper map, and Uncharted plane map the most out of all, and Loco Roco map. but I REALLY hope those leaked stages are not all the stages. 

You will fail not the game, no one even cares about you raging opinion, you only want your character in the game and you forget that superbot it's trying to please the fans, and you are still forgetting some characters have copyrights from other companies

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 17 (217 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
352 posts

Jul 29, 2012

xamoel_bros wrote:

Not forget scorpian :smileyvery-happy:

who?

---
MOVE THE COMMUNITY TO http://pastadium.forumotion.com/
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 17 (197 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
81 posts

Jul 29, 2012

g_v_n1234567890 wrote:

Correct me if I`m wrong but isn't this an early beta? If that is true, Superbot has most likely made more fighters and/or stages for the final product. Depending on how early this beta is, there maybe a few more characters under Superbot`s sleeves.

Exactly!

Also let's not forget that Paul Gale (who proved to be a credible source) confirmed for us that we will see JRPG character(s) in the full roster, which clearly we still don't have, and Snake's appearance has pretty much been confirmed by the hints and leaks. So there are still more to come, these are just pre-E3 beta informations.

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 17 (192 Views)
0 Likes