Uncharted Territory
1336 posts

Re: The lack of competition

[ Edited ]
Oct 19, 2012

I actually like this now I can play as characters I'm not so good with (fat princess) and see how to play as her and figure out some combos. I'm starting to get decent with sweet tooth now thanks to this.

think of it as training mode for now try to play a character you are not good with and try to be good with him.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Photobucket
Message 11 of 14 (74 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1789 posts

Oct 19, 2012
I was destroying people with Radec, so I would then play as characters I haven't used much to up the challenge.
Message 12 of 14 (63 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5663 posts

Oct 19, 2012
I haven't maimed any character as of yet, I just play with each one in a random order, making sure I don't play with the same character twice. I think I've improved my skills with all 6 now - should be fun when the next 14 hit in the final release, not only mastering them, but also learning how to tackle them with each charecter.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 13 of 14 (59 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
35 posts

Oct 19, 2012

had a little bit of a hard time but once i picked one person and  stuck with them (Sweeeeeeet tooth btw) it became alot better and now im either 1st or 2nd in most of my matches...i cant wait to test out everyone!!!

Message 14 of 14 (44 Views)
0 Likes