Reply
Wastelander
Registered: 10/13/2012
Offline
572 posts
 

Re: The idea behind Instant kill Level 3 Supers

Nov 7, 2012

stargateheaven wrote:

Tekn0tize wrote:

 

Parappa has a good level 2, so why would anyone wait for level 3 when they can get 3 or more kills with level 2?


Because his level 2 is not garaunteed. Maybe you think it's awesome against noobs, but it would be totally useless against better players.


It always gives me A garaunteed 4 kills. I'm just that good of A Parappa player... Just saying... Smiley Tongue

dante photo dante2.png
Message 11 of 18 (120 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 09/01/2012
Offline
6400 posts
 

Re: The idea behind Instant kill Level 3 Supers

Nov 7, 2012
^Or you fight noobs that are stupid enough to die more than once.
Message 12 of 18 (114 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 07/08/2012
Offline
2516 posts
 

Re: The idea behind Instant kill Level 3 Supers

Nov 7, 2012

Tamers12345 wrote:

stargateheaven wrote:

Tekn0tize wrote:

 

Parappa has a good level 2, so why would anyone wait for level 3 when they can get 3 or more kills with level 2?


Because his level 2 is not garaunteed. Maybe you think it's awesome against noobs, but it would be totally useless against better players.


It always gives me A garaunteed 4 kills. I'm just that good of A Parappa player... Just saying... Smiley Tongue


Incorrect. The Beta was full of people who had no idea what they were doing.

 

I've only had 2 great matches; one of them a Fat Princess had only 1 kill from her Level 3 because everyone was great at dodging.

 

Parappa's skateboard is easy to dodge if a person has a brain. A majority doesn't.

Message 13 of 18 (104 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 07/15/2012
Offline
481 posts
 

Re: The idea behind Instant kill Level 3 Supers

Nov 7, 2012
It adds variety and strategy. I mostly use parappas lvl 1 or 2, but if its extremely close, the players are great at dodging, or the level is huge/multi-dimensional, then a lvl 3 can be way more effective. Its all about risk v. reward v. cost
Fission Mailed
Message 14 of 18 (81 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 08/15/2012
Offline
5278 posts
 

Re: The idea behind Instant kill Level 3 Supers

Nov 7, 2012

MarrowOchi wrote:

Tamers12345 wrote:

stargateheaven wrote:

Tekn0tize wrote:

 

Parappa has a good level 2, so why would anyone wait for level 3 when they can get 3 or more kills with level 2?


Because his level 2 is not garaunteed. Maybe you think it's awesome against noobs, but it would be totally useless against better players.


It always gives me A garaunteed 4 kills. I'm just that good of A Parappa player... Just saying... Smiley Tongue


Incorrect. The Beta was full of people who had no idea what they were doing.

 

I've only had 2 great matches; one of them a Fat Princess had only 1 kill from her Level 3 because everyone was great at dodging.

 

Parappa's skateboard is easy to dodge if a person has a brain. A majority doesn't.


hey now don't be rude if a player knows what there doing on that skatebard they can catch a player after they dodge it just saying

#ProtectorProgramme
Message 15 of 18 (74 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 09/20/2009
Offline
410 posts
 

Re: The idea behind Instant kill Level 3 Supers

Nov 7, 2012

Welllll...Parappa,Toro & Spikes are instant kills.I think those specific characters supers are perfect for there respected games etc so I have no problem with it...The ones who have crappy supers have better moves and the ones that have crappy moves have btter supers...

Message 16 of 18 (68 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 07/08/2012
Offline
2516 posts
 

Re: The idea behind Instant kill Level 3 Supers

Nov 7, 2012

hey now don't be rude if a player knows what there doing on that skatebard they can catch a player after they dodge it just saying


Yeah. but look, I'm getting real sick of people saying 'I'm too good to not get this many'.

 

None of the people on this forum would be any good in a tournament setting; myself included.

 

We're all casuals. Deal with.

Message 17 of 18 (67 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Highlighted
Splicer
Registered: 10/05/2011
Offline
52 posts
 

Re: The idea behind Instant kill Level 3 Supers

Nov 7, 2012

I have been coming to the PASBR thread all teh time and people just keep asking teh same thing over and over again and it's like it is not sinking in. What is so hard to understand? If you use a level one or two they can be dodged or escaped from. Heck, I cvan get away from Kratos's level 3 without dying from it at all. However a sure kill will guarentee you three kills. When people get the hang of the game they will be able to dodge your lvl 2 Parappa you will wish you had a sure kill when you use it and get no one at all. You say you could get four kills which is the main problem. You 'could' get four kills IF you are playng bunch of noobs but if you release your lvl 3 that is three kills easy and you can still build up a lvl 1 or 2 and get more kills.Once people learn to dodge Parappa's lvl 1 and lvl 2 you won't be so confident when people keep dodging them.

Message 18 of 18 (62 Views)
Reply
0 Likes