Lombax Warrior
150 posts

Re: The goodbye Thread

Nov 10, 2012

Well I plan on staying. I know I've been here for a short time but it's good to have a place to talk about this game.

Message 31 of 37 (69 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1052 posts

Nov 10, 2012

I think I will leave this forum for a while after the game comes out...It will be a sad moment for me Smiley Sad

firma.PNG

Message 32 of 37 (67 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
342 posts

Nov 10, 2012

On the 20th I will also probably leave the forums for a while and only come back in december for DLC hype and announcements. Although there were many ignorant fools and trolls on this forum, I enjoyed speculating and discussing my most wanted game of all time with you guys.

PSN: tha_jammer

ABE and CHIMERA FOR PSASBR
Message 33 of 37 (67 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
355 posts

Nov 11, 2012
I'll be around. Except for the few trolls or ignorant people this forum is great. I like y'all Smiley Tongue.
Message 34 of 37 (58 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
866 posts

Nov 11, 2012

any one that is my tournament leaves...im sorry but you will automatically be kicked out unless you comeback on dec22nd or have me on your friends list

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/The-20-amp-3-Month-PS-Tournament...

Sly: Not a problem because ya know...
Bently: Don't say it!
Sly: That's how I roll!

Message 35 of 37 (50 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1364 posts

Nov 11, 2012
I'll most likely leave this forum for awhile and comeback for DLC/sequel info. I usually have a bad case of gaming ADD so yeah.
Message 36 of 37 (45 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
768 posts

Nov 12, 2012

I think that was a great post for some of us to say goodbye lol i wish i would have thought of that but overall all i have to say to each and everyone one of you is simple.  Duck a sick!  Most of you not all MOST are just a bunch of random people that dont even know how to use forums and are way to hype off this game to sit around and wait so you flood the forum with bs for no reason asking things like "should i play blops 2 or Not" 

You guys are by far the worse and may need to reread the rules of the forum anyways once more i hate all of you trolls, teens, nerds and the like.  And why you may ask am i posting this or why am i on this forum its simple to give information and to recieve information from the 7% of people who acttually use this for what its supposed to be use for.  Im here for them other than that release = Gone

YT: DatTeamAxcel for all my latest PSAS related content. I upload everything FFAs 2v2 1v1, Combo & How to Videos, and Player and character breakdowns.
Message 37 of 37 (30 Views)