Nov 09 2012
By: peartboyz I Only Post Everything 873 posts

The goodbye Thread

36 replies 521 views Edited Nov 9, 2012

So I have no plan of leaving for a while (even after release) but I know alot of you will when the game hits shelves (pimp slap those shelves!!!) so yeah here is the thread where I will say goddbye to everyone who plans on leaving... you know who you are!!

Message 1 of 37 (521 Views)
Sackboy
458 posts

Re: The goodbye Thread

Nov 10, 2012
That's me. Once this game is released I'm gone. I've had it with you people, ignorance is everywhere, but then again I am on the internet. People think they can say whatever the hell they want, when they know they'll never have the balls to say it to their face. The internet is a poison, a disease rather that infects us all, and the only cure is to stay away from the internet.
"I'm the bad guy......I'm fine with that."
Message 2 of 37 (467 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1517 posts

Nov 10, 2012
I don't plan on leaving I think the forums will get better after release

Message 3 of 37 (458 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1517 posts

Nov 10, 2012
Plus a lot of the annoying people will be leaving

Message 4 of 37 (457 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
458 posts

Nov 10, 2012
I'll post my farewell on release day, that other post was me expressing my hatred for people on the internet.
"I'm the bad guy......I'm fine with that."
Message 5 of 37 (457 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1622 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 10, 2012

I plan on staying. After release I think all the people who come on here to make pointless threads and start arguments will leave, and the forum will get better.

Message 6 of 37 (448 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1921 posts

Nov 10, 2012
Face it just about everyone will leave and sure it will get better after the release but then there will hardly be enough people to keep things interesting believe me back in july i was the one of the more known people here saying i wouldnt leave but look now most people here probably dont remember me and ive slowly slipped away from here as what will happen to everyone else its been one hell of a ride but soon rustyrue3117 will be signing off the forums for the last time until dlc talk and sequel talk if there is one.
Message 7 of 37 (428 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1622 posts

Nov 10, 2012

rustyrue3117 wrote:
Face it just about everyone will leave and sure it will get better after the release but then there will hardly be enough people to keep things interesting believe me back in july i was the one of the more known people here saying i wouldnt leave but look now most people here probably dont remember me and ive slowly slipped away from here as what will happen to everyone else its been one hell of a ride but soon rustyrue3117 will be signing off the forums for the last time until dlc talk and sequel talk if there is one.

I can see where you coming from ill mostly be on just to see if people still get tournaments together. I hope tournaments happen on a regular basis for fun.

Message 8 of 37 (414 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1921 posts

Nov 10, 2012
Yah tournaments as well also havent been on cause spent time finishing infamous 2 evil ending,been playing uncharted,and with the walking dead back im always trying to check new stuff on that,and then of course playing black ops with friends,school,homework,then with black ops 2 releasing in three days and all stars in ten days there is noctime to be on here.
Message 9 of 37 (404 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
673 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 10, 2012

Why do people have the need to "not me" if your not leaving then why even post everyone will just see your posts after tyhe game is done no one will be missed and new faces is will surface this forum will live an die without any of us on here now. He's talking to those that will depart  when the game releases. not to those that are staying.  whats the point of replying if your staying?

After all that I have to say I'll prolly repectfully leave although I will prolly do what I hated so much on imo the best threads...lurk. I'll be seldomly posting I guess, I wil only be reading the informative ones but I'll prolly be going to a more proactive community about the advancements of the game and tech and such. If what I'm looking for is indeed here i might stay. From the looks of it that won't happen sadly. I feel for those trying to swim in this pool of mud but I can see why you stay. I'll be playin and studyin this game so the info is where I'm at. I do indeed appreciate the few, you know who you guys are and get some internet strangers respect (me).

but until then I will indulge in this vurtual antfarm of sporadic information I watch. I don't think nor feel I'm better or smarter,older, more mature, or above anyone or any more or less important to this forum or planet but this forum is riddled with nonsensicle critique usually without reason I usually ignore so for now as the proverbial saying goes "dance monkeys.........dance"

==========================================================
Join ___Night FFAs (haven't decided on a day yet). HIgh Level FFA and 2V2 with Team AXcel. PLAY..LOSE..RAGE..PLAY..LAUGH..RESPECT, GGs. photo 54cce362-3381-425f-bf19-f430528cde96_zps7d13f457.jpg
Message 10 of 37 (392 Views)
0 Likes