Treasure Hunter
7050 posts

Re: The game has Custom Soundtrack!!

Nov 17, 2012

xQziCyFlaMeZxQz wrote:

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

xQziCyFlaMeZxQz wrote:

There was no reason for him not to reply to me. I would expect him to reply with his reasons as to why he thought a custom soundtrack wasn't needed for this game or whatever he said.

Didnt I tell you to drop this?

You dont want another problem do you? because I dont... but if you persist then it will no longer be in my control.

Lol what am I even doing?

Alright lets keep it this way...

photo 1-Xzveb9U_zpsedcf7d52.png
Only time will tell.
Message 41 of 64 (109 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7050 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 17, 2012

ATOMB0Y_ wrote:
ok there is peace here, so what other songs do you guys plan on rocking out to when playing all-stars

Jaks original Sandover Village tune from The Precursor Legacy on the mash up Sandover village stage and Haven City original theme from Jak II on blackrock staduim.

Thats All.

LMFAO!

Only time will tell.
Message 42 of 64 (106 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
211 posts

Nov 17, 2012

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

xQziCyFlaMeZxQz wrote:

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

xQziCyFlaMeZxQz wrote:

There was no reason for him not to reply to me. I would expect him to reply with his reasons as to why he thought a custom soundtrack wasn't needed for this game or whatever he said.

Didnt I tell you to drop this?

You dont want another problem do you? because I dont... but if you persist then it will no longer be in my control.

Lol what am I even doing?

Alright lets keep it this way...

Ok Smiley Indifferent

Message 43 of 64 (104 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
33 posts

Nov 17, 2012
I'ma blast some Daft Punk

♥ Daft Punk dood
Message 44 of 64 (103 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5278 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 17, 2012

I plan on rocking some dead letter circus, my best friends favorite band, have them on all my devices since he passed away last year. look them up they are great

#ProtectorProgramme
Message 45 of 64 (100 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
345 posts

Nov 17, 2012

@BlueDiamond93

You're mad at me?  Boo hoo.  If this is your first time on the internet and you get mad at everyone who has a different opinion than yours, expect to get mad a lot. 

Poor DBZ HD Collection doesn't have the same music?  Psh.  Fanboys.  If you know of the music changes you either, a, already have the PS2 version(or versions) of the game(I do,) so why are you buying this, or b, have heard about it online and if no one ever told you you wouldn't have ever known about it.  DBZ fanboys should be much more upset that it doesn't include Budokai 2.  Budokai 3 is the far superior game, but despite all of that, Budokai 2 has a unique story mode and a couple unique things you won't see anywhere else in the series, such as Gokule, Tiencha, and the Super Buu absorbtions that don't actually happen in the anime, like Frieza, Vegeta, Cell, and Tiencha.

Message 46 of 64 (94 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7050 posts

Nov 17, 2012

ATOMB0Y_ wrote:
so what other songs do you guys plan on rocking out to when playing all-stars

I just told you Smiley Sad

Jaks original Sandover Village tune from The Precursor Legacy on the mash up Sandover village stage and Haven City original theme from Jak II on blackrock staduim.

Thats All.

LMFAO!

Only time will tell.
Message 47 of 64 (91 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5278 posts

Nov 17, 2012

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

ATOMB0Y_ wrote:
so what other songs do you guys plan on rocking out to when playing all-stars

I just told you Smiley Sad

Thats All.

LMFAO!

it double posted, I fixed it

#ProtectorProgramme
Message 48 of 64 (84 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7050 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 17, 2012

kupomogli wrote:

@BlueDiamond93

You're mad at me?  Boo hoo.  If this is your first time on the internet and you get mad at everyone who has a different opinion than yours, expect to get mad a lot. 

Poor DBZ HD Collection doesn't have the same music?  Psh.  Fanboys.  If you know of the music changes you either, a, already have the PS2 version(or versions) of the game(I do,) so why are you buying this, or b, have heard about it online and if no one ever told you you wouldn't have ever known about it.  DBZ fanboys should be much more upset that it doesn't include Budokai 2.  Budokai 3 is the far superior game, but despite all of that, Budokai 2 has a unique story mode and a couple unique things you won't see anywhere else in the series, such as Gokule, Tiencha, and the Super Buu absorbtions that don't actually happen in the anime, like Frieza, Vegeta, Cell, and Tiencha.

Yea you shouldnt have done this.

Look here you stupid assumping dumb@ss.

I re bought the HD Collection to gather the trophies and nostalgia. I was well aware the OST was gone and there was no online idiot.  Budokai 1 also had some of those impossible scenes so once again shut up because mostly everything you said was an stupid assumption.

Only time will tell.
Message 49 of 64 (83 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
129 posts

Nov 17, 2012

I hope the bgm in game is good, because i dont have any music stored on my playstation.

Message 50 of 64 (78 Views)
0 Likes