Mar 01 2013
By: GhostlySnipes Lombax Warrior 232 posts

The future (DLC)

4 replies 189 views Edited Mar 1, 2013
I know I'm thinking ahead but since they're releasing dlc every month I was thinking who could possibly be next. It can go two ways, the present franchise or the past. I think that since half of the characters on the roster are characters from games released in the past year or so, we will see present characters.

That being said I do believe that we might, yes might see characters such as Joel, Lara, possibly a Bioshock infinite character, maybe DC Universe characters
I just thought this could happen because of the last 4 characters we saw. ( including isaac and zeus )
What do you guys think?
Message 1 of 5 (189 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
792 posts

Re: The future (DLC)

Mar 1, 2013
Ac rep all i care/want that's a reasonable addition
Message 2 of 5 (183 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
232 posts

Mar 1, 2013
It's possible. More chance of getting Connor or even George Washington. His game was released a few months back so I could see it happening
Message 3 of 5 (165 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
153 posts

Mar 1, 2013

I would like Lara Croft, John Marston and/or a Chimera, but I worry that they would just be more gun characters. Maybe they could have nongun types like that guy from Journey, Ty the Tasmanian Tiger, Croc, etc.. Raziel from Legacy of Kain would be pretty neat as well.

Message 4 of 5 (152 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
232 posts

Mar 1, 2013
I would rather see Nathan Hale then a Chimera. I think we need atleast one more gun character and a lot of hand to hand fighters
Message 5 of 5 (110 Views)
0 Likes