Highlighted
Sep 29 2012
By: Mattaio19 First Son 12 posts

The forum is rotting, no hope left

3 replies 148 views Edited Sep 29, 2012

Seriously this forum has gone to hell, what the hell happened to it? Where's the community spirit? Everyones devided into fractions now and i swear there's no hope left. The only hope i can think of to restore order is that SuperBot MUST speak to the fans and comunicate more and do a few more reveals which i'm hoping there is. I havn't been on the forum long (just been lurking really) but people really need to stop whining. I mean, be greatful we're getting this game in the gawddamn first place. Be greatful that they're putting ALOT of hard work into it. And be greatful for the characters. Everyones going on about 20 characters like it's the end of the freakin' world. C'mon! Pull your head out your arse and sort yourself out.

Sorry for the rant, just thought i needed to post it really. I just wish people would stop moaning but i doubt that will happen. This forum has decended into chaos ever since the beta leak waaayyy back and it's just .... urgh! Take time out from this game if you must. Anyyywhooo i'm done. I'm really looking forward to this game, you don't see me complaining about it do you? This game will be the mother of ALL games and it's gonna be great no matter what people say about it or no matter how much nintendo fans bash it or call it a rip-off (which it isn't) It's gonna be great. Roll on november! Smiley Very Happy

Photobucket
Message 1 of 4 (148 Views)
Fender Bender
4120 posts

Re: The forum is rotting, no hope left

Sep 29, 2012

Superbot is truley terrible, how the hell can they let their fans eat each other alive on the forums like this. We're suppose to be a community, why does superbot sit back and say nothing?

Message 2 of 4 (111 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4668 posts

Sep 29, 2012

This has happened at least three times before, so it's not like the community war is all that surprising.

ecdf9e46
Visit PAStadium's YouTube Channel for all of your Project Axis needs!
Message 3 of 4 (95 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1163 posts

Sep 29, 2012
Its a Paul Gale vs Sid war now.Read my topic!
Message 4 of 4 (80 Views)
0 Likes