Lombax Warrior
136 posts

Re: The forum has gotten officially out of control

Jul 29, 2012

They're not "officially" out of control, until there's an official Sony announcement, like:

"Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale Forum: Out of Control™"

THEN it's official. But so far it's not that bad... it could be worse. But I have to admit, the leaks took the fun out of the reveals...

Message 11 of 15 (60 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5693 posts

Jul 30, 2012

bpmotard wrote:
Ofc it wasn't need, but creating 1000 threads saying "Crash should be in", "final roster sucks" "i don't like the characters" is also necessary right?

No, creating this thread is just as low.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/OFFICIAL-GEX-for-PSASBR-Thread-Sony-Santa-Monica-Please-Read/m-p/40066215/
Message 12 of 15 (53 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1808 posts

Jul 30, 2012

I agree to this I hope gamescon fixes it telling what character made it in the list which didn't, also a reveal of a character not on the list

Message 13 of 15 (50 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4668 posts

Jul 30, 2012
It'll settle down in a little bit. This happened during E3. This happened during EVO. This happened during SDCC. This'll happen during Gamescom. This leak just happened to be more controversial this time. Give it until after Gamescom (or more than a few days) before you deem the forums ruined.
ecdf9e46
Visit PAStadium's YouTube Channel for all of your Project Axis needs!
Message 14 of 15 (49 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1779 posts

Jul 30, 2012

DivinePaladin27 wrote:
It'll settle down in a little bit. This happened during E3. This happened during EVO. This happened during SDCC. This'll happen during Gamescom. This leak just happened to be more controversial this time. Give it until after Gamescom (or more than a few days) before you deem the forums ruined.

The 2 characters at EVO, E3, and Comic-Con can't possibly compare to a leak that, if real, has revealed tons of stages, characters, and every mode in the game. Only reason things "went back to normal" with those first 3 events was because there were still things people didn't know about the game. If this leak turns out to be real, these forums won't get better.

Message 15 of 15 (30 Views)
0 Likes