Jul 29 2012
By: bpmotard Lombax Warrior 200 posts
Accepted Solution

The forum has gotten officially out of control

14 replies 188 views Edited Jul 29, 2012

Really guys? Really? Are you guys trying to help SuperBot making a better game or are you trying to destroy it?? Before the stupid leaks and stupid Q&A people only lived in expectation about the game, gave some cool ideas for gameplay, and other cool stuff. Do you know what I see now? Only "fanboys" (I don't even know how to call them) who wants more and more and MORE. WTH is going on? seriously... Since this characters/stage leak (even if true/fake) people are already saying that they are not going to buy the game and that the game sucks without even playing it! What if the final roster really is the leaked image? Me and some other guys waiting for a fun 4 player free for all fighting game would be satisfied, even if some of our beloved characters hadn't made it to the final cut. And you guys by "demanding" to superbot are not only ruining the forums but also the game! Hope you're happy

Message 1 of 15 (188 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3150 posts

Re: The forum has gotten officially out of control

Jul 29, 2012
They aren't. Or else they wouldn't be complaining.
Message 2 of 15 (185 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5693 posts

Jul 29, 2012

bpmotard wrote:

Really guys? Really? Are you guys trying to help SuperBot making a better game or are you trying to destroy it?? Before the stupid leaks and stupid Q&A people only lived in expectation about the game, gave some cool ideas for gameplay, and other cool stuff. Do you know what I see now? Only "fanboys" (I don't even know how to call them) who wants more and more and MORE. WTH is going on? seriously... Since this characters/stage leak (even if true/fake) people are already saying that they are not going to buy the game and that the game sucks without even playing it! What if the final roster really is the leaked image? Me and some other guys waiting for a fun 4 player free for all fighting game would be satisfied, even if some of our beloved characters hadn't made it to the final cut. And you guys by "demanding" to superbot are not only ruining the forums but also the game! Hope you're happy

This isn't worth a totally new thread. Please ask for deletion of the topic.

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/OFFICIAL-GEX-for-PSASBR-Thread-Sony-Santa-Monica-Please-Read/m-p/40066215/
Message 3 of 15 (173 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1660 posts

Jul 29, 2012

Jesus Christ was a topic needed? We get your point, now please stop.

Message 4 of 15 (165 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1724 posts

Jul 29, 2012

Callin me crazy?

Photobucket
Message 5 of 15 (162 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
200 posts

Jul 29, 2012
Ofc it wasn't need, but creating 1000 threads saying "Crash should be in", "final roster sucks" "i don't like the characters" is also necessary right?
Message 6 of 15 (147 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3150 posts

Jul 29, 2012
Eh. It shows our general opinion without actually reading the threads. Easy for Superbot to get!
Message 7 of 15 (141 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
264 posts

Jul 29, 2012
The forums not out of control. if anything, it's making things more exciting until the next reveals
It's a work in progress
Message 8 of 15 (140 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4668 posts

Jul 29, 2012
Even this thread has been done twelve times before.
ecdf9e46
Visit PAStadium's YouTube Channel for all of your Project Axis needs!
Message 9 of 15 (135 Views)
Gaming Beast
1779 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 29, 2012

I agree. This leak really ruined the forum, especially for people who maybe still wanted to be surprised about the final roster.

Most of the threads are either complaining about the leaks or arguing whether or not they're real. Come on, guys, this community used to be so much better! How about more threads about things that could actually improve the game?

Message 10 of 15 (132 Views)