I Only Post Everything
1163 posts

Re: The final list of characters that Paul Gale Network has in PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale

Oct 2, 2012

I think he made those stars with a know,that it will fit the names we are speculating.Do you understand? :smileyvery-happy:

Message 81 of 126 (298 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5661 posts

Re: The final list of characters that Paul Gale Network has in PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale

Oct 2, 2012
He's trolling us.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 82 of 126 (281 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
809 posts

Oct 2, 2012
does anyone see crash anywhere
Message 83 of 126 (255 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
93 posts

Oct 2, 2012

Ferkel11 wrote:
Crash will be never a DLC-stated Omar.That really means that Crash is not in?Oh no!

Well... I think I'm the first one to say this but Gale's last picture was him giving a huge smile. Could that be a character hint? What furry, orange character do we know who has a huge smile? lol

Message 84 of 126 (229 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1163 posts

Oct 2, 2012
Message 85 of 126 (221 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2571 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 2, 2012

He sais Crash's, or Clouds inclusion is unkown but considerd.

Kat he doesn't know

Alitar is the most likley Assasins Creed.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 86 of 126 (203 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Oct 2, 2012

tippy78 wrote:

Also how do we know that he kept the same amount of characters? meaning C-R-A-S-H wouldn't necessarily be ***** it could be ***

^ this some are obviously the same but i dont think all of them are (it would be to easy to crack the characters)

http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 87 of 126 (188 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
437 posts

Oct 2, 2012

The16thNinja wrote:

Kat he doesn't know

Unfortunately... you're incorrect... The assassin everyone is agreeing upon is that Connor was the most likely Assassin's Creed Character. because of The 3rd Game's Release.  

Additionally, everyone seems to agree that the 5 star thing before what people accept as Kat is Kat's.  Just take a look at what happened before in the thread bud.  Many people, including myself, have already deciphered what we believe it says and we agree

Message 88 of 126 (154 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2571 posts

Oct 2, 2012

tippy78 wrote:

The16thNinja wrote:

Kat he doesn't know

Unfortunately... you're incorrect... The assassin everyone is agreeing upon is that Connor was the most likely Assassin's Creed Character. because of The 3rd Game's Release.  

Additionally, everyone seems to agree that the 5 star thing before what people accept as Kat is Kat's.  Just take a look at what happened before in the thread bud.  Many people, including myself, have already deciphered what we believe it says and we agree

Alright calm down f*ck, I'm just sying what I think, no one is right until we know what he ment so I can say what I want so you could be wrong calm down there.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 89 of 126 (142 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5661 posts

Oct 2, 2012
Kat, Conner, Big Boss, Cloud, Crash and Chimera are my guesses in terms of the final characters. I can't imagine any other character being added at this point save for future DLC.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 90 of 126 (141 Views)