Lombax Warrior
110 posts

Re: The final list of characters that Paul Gale Network has in PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale

Oct 2, 2012

*** *********, *** ***** **** ****** ****, ***** ****, ** ***** *********. ** **** ******* ********* *** *** ******** **** ******* *** *** ******, ** ****.

Message 71 of 126 (301 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5278 posts

Re: The final list of characters that Paul Gale Network has in PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale

Oct 2, 2012

XenoAUS wrote:

*** *********, *** ***** **** ****** ****, ***** ****, ** ***** *********. ** **** ******* ********* *** *** ******** **** ******* *** *** ******, ** ****.

yes I agreeSmiley Happy

#ProtectorProgramme
Message 72 of 126 (297 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1163 posts

Oct 2, 2012
Crash will be never a DLC-stated Omar.That really means that Crash is not in?Oh no!
Message 73 of 126 (266 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5278 posts

Oct 2, 2012

Smiley LOLSmiley EmbarassedSmiley FrustratedSmiley Sad

#ProtectorProgramme
Message 74 of 126 (259 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1163 posts

Oct 2, 2012

ATOMB0Y_ wrote:

LOL Smiley Very Happy
I think Paul is just trolling with us,and those ,,stars signs´´ dont represent the number of letters.He made that I think to create hype and confusion again.Just look,how he is smileing!Just look!JUST LOOK!

Smiley Very Happy

Message 75 of 126 (233 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5661 posts

Oct 2, 2012
Presumably after the inevitable price cut (as a UK Sony rep mentioned it will probably happen some point next year), Vita sales will soar come next Christmas. I don't imagine a huge rise this year, not because of the price but just because they've still got to prove themselves with these upcoming triple A titles before consumers will believe the Vita is truly capable. Personally, I love my Vita and can't wait to see what the future entails.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 76 of 126 (209 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
377 posts

Oct 2, 2012
No ferkel he said other than the other characters he knew about those other two he went in depth about he doesn't know what going on with them. He was being very vague in his email too.
Message 77 of 126 (195 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
219 posts

Oct 2, 2012

Ferkel11 wrote:

ATOMB0Y_ wrote:

LOL Smiley Very Happy
I think Paul is just trolling with us,and those ,,stars signs´´ dont represent the number of letters.He made that I think to create hype and confusion again.Just look,how he is smileing!Just look!JUST LOOK!

Smiley Very Happy

I would have agreed with you if you'd said that about an hour ago but a very plausable situation fits the *'s exactly. The Ac series name, developer and characters all fit in there exactly and perfectly in context and kats name fits into the gap where he is talking about a character who was not origionally going to be included but is now due to fan demand. I think it'd be too big a coincidence if the asterix's didn't represent letters.

Message 78 of 126 (192 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
367 posts

Oct 2, 2012

My god.

This company worked hard. Let them surprise us or reveal whatever they have left. Must everything be leaked.

I hope this *** hole doesn't spoil it.

Message 79 of 126 (180 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5661 posts

Oct 2, 2012
Agreed.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 80 of 126 (172 Views)
0 Likes