Lombax Warrior
219 posts

Re: The final list of characters that Paul Gale Network has in PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale

[ Edited ]
Oct 2, 2012

My guess, although I hope I'm wrong.

...Character(s)

That rounded out the complete list that I was given, tallying XX characters for the game in total. It was not mentioned to me whom from that list would be available on the disc, as is, whom might be unlockable if you went that route, or whom would me made available exclusively as DLC. Furthermore, it was being speculated that your team was in a negotiation state with ubisoft, in determining whether to use Altair, Ezio, or ConnorConnor was said to be the most likely Assassin's Creed candidate, as it would correlate with the new game's release. Finally, Kat's inclusion was unknown, but being considered after SuperBot began to read fans’ own wishlists across the internet…but unknown as to whether or not she made it in. That’s what I was given. With those last two, IF they made it, and IF all information that was provided to me was as correct as the first batch of 20 that I received periodically, the complete roster of PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale would equal XX when all DLC was complete....

I love the AC series but they're low on my list for allstars. I'd also never heard of Kat before coming here so I wouldn't be especially bothered about her either. Not my ideal but it all fits perfectly.

Message 61 of 126 (322 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5661 posts

Re: The final list of characters that Paul Gale Network has in PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale

Oct 2, 2012
I disagree to both points -

-If it were not for Paul Gales hints, we'd still be speculating and starting the dozens of threads each day because nothing changes the mind of those of us here who already know they'll be picking it up.

-When RumbaLumba leaked the first beta, noone seemed to care who he is, major gaming sites didnt even give his name as their source. I don't think he had anything to gain from it as even upto this point is identity remains a mystery.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 62 of 126 (319 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
517 posts

Oct 2, 2012

So far, your theory is the best I've seen of what the asterisks spell out.  It sounds very logical.

Message 63 of 126 (297 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
219 posts

Oct 2, 2012

stelmoslight wrote:

So far, your theory is the best I've seen of what the asterisks spell out.  It sounds very logical.

Thanks :smileyhappy: Spent ages on it and then realised that people had already figured most of it out. Lol thought I was going to look really clever.

Message 64 of 126 (285 Views)
I Only Post Everything
928 posts

Oct 2, 2012
this guy likes to talk. someone should shut him up

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 65 of 126 (282 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
873 posts

Oct 2, 2012

All the people saying RAYMAN, must remember that his upcoming game is a Wii U exclusive. Putting him in this game is like advertising the WII U (somewhat) 

Message 66 of 126 (279 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5661 posts

Oct 2, 2012
I think an Assassins Creed rep is a given at this point, mainly because it just wouldn't make sense not to include one with the partnership between Ubisoft and Sony over the franchise.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 67 of 126 (268 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
873 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 2, 2012

True think about the 2K sony relationship. Vita exclusive game, iconic charecter in the roster. and konami, Supporting zone of enders and MGS HD on vita, charecter in roster. I'd love to say the same about capcom/Dante and the vita but capcom has firmly opposed putting software/ips on the vita. 

Message 68 of 126 (247 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5278 posts

Oct 2, 2012

peartboyz wrote:

True think about the 2K sony relationship. Vita exclusive game, iconic charecter in the roster. and konami, Supporting zone of enders and MGS HD on vita, charecter in roster. I'd love to say the same about capcom/Dante and the vita but capcom has firmly opposed putting software/ips on the vita. 

only due to being scared that it won't sell. I bet they would if they could get good sales they ported street fighter to the 3ds why not the vita rite?

#ProtectorProgramme
Message 69 of 126 (238 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
873 posts

Oct 2, 2012

Yeah my prediction is that some time 1st quarter next year after the AAA vita titles have rolled out (Tear away, ACIII Liberation, Soul Sacrifice, Bioshock Vita {or a relase date for it}) the vita will sell like hotcakes and capcom will be giving it the monster hunter it deserves. 

Message 70 of 126 (222 Views)
0 Likes