Treasure Hunter
5661 posts

Re: The final list of characters that Paul Gale Network has in PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale

Oct 2, 2012
I hate how he boasts his blog to be the reason for increase preorders and hype, and thanking SuperBot for assigning him what really is a self assigned role in the whole matter.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 51 of 126 (470 Views)
Wastelander
722 posts

Re: The final list of characters that Paul Gale Network has in PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale

Oct 2, 2012
All of this exposure over the last few months has really got me wondering what kind of person Paul Gale actually is.

It's obvious he wanted attention to his blog and likely sold a few more copies of his book as a result of PASBR attention. Just kind of weird how he's constantly posting photos of himself, making sure we all know he's more physically fit than we are, and it seems as if he's stuck in a constant state of self re-assurance while seeking acceptance from as many people as possible.

His agenda is far different from Lupinko, who delivered info with an all-or-nothing attitude of believe me or don't, I could care less. He was confident but it was because he was always right.
Message 52 of 126 (432 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
80 posts

Oct 2, 2012

Bryyo wrote:
Pringles, quit being such a cynic.

How am I being a cynic when I'm just telling the truth?

No sane person would give permission to Gale. He already asked SB once, and now he's itching for more attention so he (again) wants to reveal things. SB already turned him down multiple times. He is like the "me, too" guy who always asks to be in the discussion.

Now i remember all of his stupid hints. Oh look a Lamborghini a.k.a a Lambo when you re-arrange the word and add the letter 'x' it turns into Lombax! Oh look it's "Outdoor Grill" and they use charcoals to cook or coals for short therefore coal = Cole, get it?

Are you **bleep** kidding me?

Message 53 of 126 (413 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5661 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 2, 2012

Double post*

Message 54 of 126 (398 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
292 posts

Oct 2, 2012

joshTX wrote:
All of this exposure over the last few months has really got me wondering what kind of person Paul Gale actually is.

It's obvious he wanted attention to his blog and likely sold a few more copies of his book as a result of PASBR attention. Just kind of weird how he's constantly posting photos of himself, making sure we all know he's more physically fit than we are, and it seems as if he's stuck in a constant state of self re-assurance while seeking acceptance from as many people as possible.

His agenda is far different from Lupinko, who delivered info with an all-or-nothing attitude of believe me or don't, I could care less. He was confident but it was because he was always right.

Don't forget the surplus of ad revenue he must be racking in! Guy is a total egomaniac, check out his Dragon Ball live action video posted on every page of his blog to the right, it's like an awkward video representation of his concentrated ego.

Message 55 of 126 (391 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5661 posts

Oct 2, 2012
I resent Paul Gale, mainly because none of what he does is for us. Don't say 'he's more vocal', or 'he's a nice guy', because he HAS to be those things. Noone has had more to gain from all this then him, and his whole bs about 'being given the opportunity to boost preorders and spread hype' is all exaggerated and self imposed. No casual gamer will have heard of the guy, including me until the recent TGS controversy, and even if I had, I would never have given a rats...what he had to say about the game. The only reason people seem to be supporting him is because of his claims and willingness to give the whole game away. Without that he's a nobody and he knows it.
Message 56 of 126 (381 Views)
Sackboy
437 posts

Oct 2, 2012

S-o-h-a-i-l wrote:
I resent Paul Gale, mainly because none of what he does is for us. Don't say 'he's more vocal', or 'he's a nice guy', because he HAS to be those things. Noone has had more to gain from all this then him, and his whole bs about 'being given the opportunity to boost preorders and spread hype' is all exaggerated and self imposed. No casual gamer will have heard of the guy, including me until the recent TGS controversy, and even if I had, I would never have given a rats...what he had to say about the game. The only reason people seem to be supporting him is because of his claims and willingness to give the whole game away. Without that he's a nobody and he knows it.

For one, basically everyone in this forum has known who Paul Gale was from basiclaly the beginning of development of the game.  He's been one of the biggest contributions to hype for this game.  He keeps it there which superbot should be thankful for.  It's tough to draw the line of superbot should like or not like Paul Gale.  He definitely has "dropped the ball" on some things like Ratchet, but he gives gamers a different take on many things with his hints that many gamers have enjoyed deciphering.  Calling him out from one experience that you've seen of him is simply unfair.

Message 57 of 126 (289 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5661 posts

Oct 2, 2012
I don't think any of us on this site can be classe as casual gamers, atleast not in terms of this game. I'm not calling him out for one specific incident, just from what I've seen of him as a whole since I first started looking into him, but my point reiterates, if it were not for this game, Paul Gale would be a nobody and therefore he IS gaining from the situation. I just want people to understand that because many people don't seem to.
Message 58 of 126 (243 Views)
Wastelander
797 posts

Oct 2, 2012

The more I've read PG's posts, the more I realize he's kind of full of himself.

I respect him for doing what he's done though.

Message 59 of 126 (228 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1789 posts

Oct 2, 2012

Without Paul's hints, there wouldn't be much to speculate on. These forums would have been a total bore.

Sure, he gains from all the press surrounding PSASBR, but to ask any human on this planet to be totally selfless is ridiculous.

Everyone has goals, so don't get mad at Paul for having them. 

Message 60 of 126 (210 Views)
0 Likes