Treasure Hunter
4813 posts

Re: The final list of characters that Paul Gale Network has in PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale

Oct 2, 2012

pringles4ever wrote:

wobbleSPLAT wrote:
Did you read it? He said if superbot doesn't reply he will reveal. Obviously they aren't going to be like yeah just reveal everyone.
Paul Gale might be the best thing that happened to this game. He's created a lot of excitement for it

This is what, the 3rd or 4th time he'll be asking SuperBot if he should reveal info during these past months? He's already asked them a million times if he can reveal info. He just did it a couple of weeks back and SB said no. This guy sure is persistent. All while leaving vague hints to hungry fans. What's the point of posting your e-mail to SuperBot? Okay, Connor might be in but at this stage, who the hell cares about AC or Kat?

probably most people on this forum. I'd say 85 to 90 percent about

Message 41 of 126 (588 Views)
Fender Bender
2908 posts

Re: The final list of characters that Paul Gale Network has in PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale

Oct 2, 2012

pringles4ever wrote:

wobbleSPLAT wrote:
Did you read it? He said if superbot doesn't reply he will reveal. Obviously they aren't going to be like yeah just reveal everyone.
Paul Gale might be the best thing that happened to this game. He's created a lot of excitement for it

This is what, the 3rd or 4th time he'll be asking SuperBot if he should reveal info during these past months? He's already asked them a million times if he can reveal info. He just did it a couple of weeks back and SB said no. This guy sure is persistent. All while leaving vague hints to hungry fans. What's the point of posting your e-mail to SuperBot? Okay, Connor might be in but at this stage, who the hell cares about AC or Kat?

Well if they tell him no, then his info may in fact be correct.

Message 42 of 126 (573 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1201 posts

Oct 2, 2012

If they say no, i want proof. A screenshot of the mail, or it didnt happen.

Message 43 of 126 (571 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1197 posts

Oct 2, 2012
i have doubt that the character before inclusion is crash, cloud. or spyro because the next * there are three which might point to
" she made it in"
Photobucket
Message 44 of 126 (553 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
625 posts

Oct 2, 2012
Oh gosh...Welp I guess I'll hide in the sidelines for the next two weeks. With Superbot presenting at EB this week and now this update...I'm kind of scared how the forums will explode if Omar reveals no information everyone is waiting for and PG just spills it.
Message 45 of 126 (548 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1582 posts

Oct 2, 2012
***** confirmed!
Message 46 of 126 (511 Views)
Lombax Warrior
208 posts

Oct 2, 2012

D-Squad3 wrote:

pringles4ever wrote:

wobbleSPLAT wrote:

They never told him no the first time. They never replied to the email and they texted back they don't have the authority to say go for it or don't. There was another text (suggested to be square) that said no new info.. This being the case if they can't say no, that's kind of putting more hopes on the he gets to reveal

Message 47 of 126 (396 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
722 posts

Oct 2, 2012
I'm not too keen on Paul's constant insistence to post pictures of himself all over the place, but this was pretty funny. He basically gave SB an ultimatum of sorts..."Respond back to me or I'm going to post everything I know" lol.
Message 48 of 126 (373 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
80 posts

Oct 2, 2012

D-Squad3 wrote:

pringles4ever wrote:

wobbleSPLAT wrote:

Which doesn't change anything. They say no, and then what? We get nothing. Gale might post more vague clues that can be applied to a dozen characters. Sure, we can confirm his info is correct but then what? We'll get no confirmation either way.

What I don't like is him giving SuperBot an ultimatum. SB doesn't owe this guy anything. I remember when he said he "let SuperBot  have Big Daddy for E3." like SB had to be thankful that he didn't leak BD.

Message 49 of 126 (371 Views)
Sackboy
546 posts

Oct 2, 2012
Pringles, quit being such a cynic.
Why did the chicken cross the road?
We're both lawyers.
Message 50 of 126 (342 Views)
0 Likes