Uncharted Territory
1336 posts

Re: The final list of characters that Paul Gale Network has in PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale

Oct 2, 2012

Why didn't he say tallying 2* characters instead of saying ** characters? Could there be around 30 charcters including dlc from the information he got from his source.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Photobucket
Message 31 of 126 (494 Views)
Wastelander
759 posts

Re: The final list of characters that Paul Gale Network has in PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale

Oct 2, 2012
The first part was likely console divisions

Division:

PS1 ****************** (for the characters)
PS2 ******************
PS3 ******************

You get the point. I don't really intend on going any further though lol. I think I'm gonna step away from most of the threads for a bit tomorrow too. I can already see what's going to happen over the next few days

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us--- The Colossal King
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us--- The Gravity Queen
Message 32 of 126 (486 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
759 posts

Oct 2, 2012
Likely we can expect SuperBot to tell him not to reveal anything, in which case, Paul was in fact telling the truth and all of the flip floppers will be pleased and disappointed at the same time.

Message 33 of 126 (482 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1336 posts

Oct 2, 2012

To add if he did say 2* instead and later on said "would equal ** when all dlc was complete" it would mean there are 30 characters with dlc.  I think that's why he said ** everytime he mentioned the characters number. Though that's just my opinion.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Photobucket
Message 34 of 126 (476 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
225 posts

Oct 2, 2012

D-Squad3 wrote:

KingTetiro wrote:

AZTEK--24 wrote:

KingTetiro wrote:

Spiroff23 wrote:

Yeah I picked up on Ubisoft and Connor, Ezio and Altair for Assassin's Creed rep, count me very happy! Hopefully we'll get Ezio and Altair costumes for Connor. I'm also thinking it's Snake inclusion, although it could also be Cloud or Crash. The three asterix's are either Kat or Ryu

Probably Kat. There aren't that many lists I've read/viewed with Ryu on it.

Which Ryu are we talking about here the shoryuken Ryu or ninja Ryu

Valid point. If it's ninja Ryu, then it wouldn't make sense. I think it would be SF Ryu

Well Ryu Hayabusa was on that leaked image with Jin and Kazuya...lol

yeah ninja Ryu is the only one ive seen being mentioned.

Photobucket
Message 35 of 126 (471 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4813 posts

Oct 2, 2012
I think Pringles got it. If the starts are the same length that is

Message 36 of 126 (464 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
80 posts

Oct 2, 2012
I just hate this guy. Not only does he give hints so vague no one can decipher them besides himself, but what's the point of this post yet again? He just loves attention.

"Okay I will send SuperBot this e-mail and I'll tell everything depending on their reply."

Is this guy serious? Does he really think SuperBot is gonna go, "Sure, tell them everything."?
Message 37 of 126 (454 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4813 posts

Oct 2, 2012
Did you read it? He said if superbot doesn't reply he will reveal. Obviously they aren't going to be like yeah just reveal everyone.
Paul Gale might be the best thing that happened to this game. He's created a lot of excitement for it

Message 38 of 126 (443 Views)
Splicer
80 posts

Oct 2, 2012

wobbleSPLAT wrote:
Did you read it? He said if superbot doesn't reply he will reveal. Obviously they aren't going to be like yeah just reveal everyone.
Paul Gale might be the best thing that happened to this game. He's created a lot of excitement for it

This is what, the 3rd or 4th time he'll be asking SuperBot if he should reveal info during these past months? He's already asked them a million times if he can reveal info. He just did it a couple of weeks back and SB said no. This guy sure is persistent. All while leaving vague hints to hungry fans. What's the point of posting your e-mail to SuperBot? Okay, Connor might be in but at this stage, who the hell cares about AC or Kat?

Message 39 of 126 (425 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
759 posts

Oct 2, 2012
I care about Kat. You sure are salty Pringles (points for anyone who got the FGC reference). Why are you so angry? If it bothers you that much, stop looking at the threads related to him.

Message 40 of 126 (420 Views)