Uncharted Territory
1540 posts

Re: The final list of characters that Paul Gale Network has in PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale

Oct 2, 2012
im probably comepletely wrong as i didnt read the whole article
Message 111 of 126 (406 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1027 posts

Re: The final list of characters that Paul Gale Network has in PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale

Oct 2, 2012

S-o-h-a-i-l wrote:
I hate how he boasts his blog to be the reason for increase preorders and hype, and thanking SuperBot for assigning him what really is a self assigned role in the whole matter.

He sticks pics of himself all over the place, he's an egomaniac. Obviously he's going to claim its thanks to him.

Like i said in another thread; He's the biggest D bag on the internet.

Message 112 of 126 (391 Views)
Wastelander
809 posts

Oct 2, 2012
if you look under tags cloud strife is there
Message 113 of 126 (359 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
519 posts

Oct 2, 2012
What I don't understand is that he makes a post bragging about how he has always been right and stuff and a few days later makes a post where he sent a email asking if he is right about the characters.
Join my tournament!
http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Tag-Team-Takedown-Tournament/m-p/37621483#M18186
Message 114 of 126 (328 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5661 posts

Oct 2, 2012
That made me chuckle. What does he really expect SuperBot's response to be ?

'You are correct sir, be my guest and spill the beans. We've only been working 3 long and hard years on the game, the right is most definitely yours'.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 115 of 126 (306 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
110 posts

Oct 2, 2012

Shirtless Paul Gale photos everywhere...

Message 116 of 126 (293 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
690 posts

Oct 2, 2012

cosmis_chaos wrote:

Okay for the thousandth time show me where anyone said that the new Rayman is exclusive to the Wii U and it's character is exclusive to them as well. Nintendo hasn't paid for exclusivity and Ubisoft hasn't stated anywhere that it is exclusive. So why do people keep saying that?

Gameplay focus on use of the gamepad features (drawing lines, pulling things around traveling from the screen to the game pad, and much more, it's in nearly constant use), it'd be impossible for it to be on Xbox/PS3 without it being an entirely different game.

here's IGN: http://www.ign.com/articles/2012/08/15/rayman-legends-is-a-wii-u-exclusive

Message 117 of 126 (264 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
460 posts

Oct 2, 2012

Lex_Gamer wrote:

cosmis_chaos wrote:

Okay for the thousandth time show me where anyone said that the new Rayman is exclusive to the Wii U and it's character is exclusive to them as well. Nintendo hasn't paid for exclusivity and Ubisoft hasn't stated anywhere that it is exclusive. So why do people keep saying that?

Gameplay focus on use of the gamepad features (drawing lines, pulling things around traveling from the screen to the game pad, and much more, it's in nearly constant use), it'd be impossible for it to be on Xbox/PS3 without it being an entirely different game.

here's IGN: http://www.ign.com/articles/2012/08/15/rayman-legends-is-a-wii-u-exclusive

People said Mass Effect 1 was going to be exlucisve to the 360 and never be on the Ps3 as well... Look how that worked out.

Message 118 of 126 (208 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
228 posts

Oct 2, 2012

So the roster is XX, and not 2X? Either this game has more characters then we think, or Paul Gale is seriously paranoid...

The Party Panda.png

Message 119 of 126 (201 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
690 posts

Oct 2, 2012

HeathenAmerico wrote:

Lex_Gamer wrote:

cosmis_chaos wrote:

People said Mass Effect 1 was going to be exlucisve to the 360 and never be on the Ps3 as well... Look how that worked out.

But 360/PS3 don't have, ya know, the Gamepad, kind of a key element in the entire game'd design, sure the PS3 has the Vita, but to port Rayman legends to PS3 would mean requiring the Vita to play, a route they likely wont go.

It's kind of like imaging Zelda: Skyward Sword on any other system, you just can't without a Wiimote (aside from legal stuff obviously)

Message 120 of 126 (172 Views)
0 Likes