Wastelander
768 posts

Re: The final list of characters that Paul Gale Network has in PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale

Oct 2, 2012

S-o-h-a-i-l wrote:
Kat, Conner, Big Boss, Cloud, Crash and Chimera are my guesses in terms of the final characters. I can't imagine any other character being added at this point save for future DLC.

i wish a chimera was in really but theres no clues pointing at it nowhere Smiley Frustrated

Message 91 of 126 (266 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5661 posts

Re: The final list of characters that Paul Gale Network has in PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale

Oct 2, 2012
It would pretty much be a no brained to include a Resistance rep, but I see what you mean. If they were gonna do it, they would have already.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 92 of 126 (264 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4668 posts

Oct 2, 2012
Wait, why October 10th? Exactly 8 days from now. Given PG's reputation for cryptic hints, could that 8 days represent 8 characters? Just a thought, and one I'd guess was brought up before in this thread.
ecdf9e46
Visit PAStadium's YouTube Channel for all of your Project Axis needs!
Message 93 of 126 (234 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
437 posts

Oct 2, 2012

The16thNinja wrote:

tippy78 wrote:

The16thNinja wrote:

He sais Crash's, or Clouds inclusion is unkown but considerd.

Kat he doesn't know

Alitar is the most likley Assasins Creed.

Unfortunately... you're incorrect... The assassin everyone is agreeing upon is that Connor was the most likely Assassin's Creed Character. because of The 3rd Game's Release.  

Additionally, everyone seems to agree that the 5 star thing before what people accept as Kat is Kat's.  Just take a look at what happened before in the thread bud.  Many people, including myself, have already deciphered what we believe it says and we agree

Alright calm down f*ck, I'm just sying what I think, no one is right until we know what he ment so I can say what I want so you could be wrong calm down there.

I was worked up? hahah  All I was doing was just showing you that the point was brought up many times before.  I don't think I was in need of calming down at all.  If anyone does, it's you for resorting to cursing Smiley Wink

Message 94 of 126 (227 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5278 posts

Oct 2, 2012

S-o-h-a-i-l wrote:
It would pretty much be a no brained to include a Resistance rep, but I see what you mean. If they were gonna do it, they would have already.

I really don't get that logic at all, he may be revealed late but he could be used to keep hype up for some other highly requested character. lets say they reveal cloud and chimera leaving crash to wait untill next time keeping the hype up for him

#ProtectorProgramme
Message 95 of 126 (225 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5661 posts

Oct 2, 2012
I meant if they wanted to save the most anticipated charecters for last, I'd imagine someone like Sir Daniel being used rather then Chimera.
Message 96 of 126 (210 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5278 posts

Oct 2, 2012

S-o-h-a-i-l wrote:
I meant if they wanted to save the most anticipated charecters for last, I'd imagine someone like Sir Daniel being used rather then Chimera.

I see your point but rite now I am really wanting a resistance rep more than I thought I would

#ProtectorProgramme
Message 97 of 126 (204 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5661 posts

Oct 2, 2012
I'm with you there. Although I'd really love for its move set to not be purely gun play related, if that's even possible lol.
Message 98 of 126 (199 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1693 posts

Oct 2, 2012
This guy's a P.O.S attention **bleep**
makes me completely sick to my stomach'

I wish there was a law that would enable you to beat this **bleep** within an inch of his life

he sorely craves it *spits*
"Say Pam, ever hung from a ceiling fan while your partner sat on a paint mixer"
 photo lordvv-1.gifVegeta GIF photo vegeta.gif
Message 99 of 126 (195 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2571 posts

Oct 2, 2012

tippy78 wrote:

The16thNinja wrote:

tippy78 wrote:

The16thNinja wrote:

He sais Crash's, or Clouds inclusion is unkown but considerd.

Kat he doesn't know

Alitar is the most likley Assasins Creed.

Unfortunately... you're incorrect... The assassin everyone is agreeing upon is that Connor was the most likely Assassin's Creed Character. because of The 3rd Game's Release.  

Additionally, everyone seems to agree that the 5 star thing before what people accept as Kat is Kat's.  Just take a look at what happened before in the thread bud.  Many people, including myself, have already deciphered what we believe it says and we agree

Alright calm down f*ck, I'm just sying what I think, no one is right until we know what he ment so I can say what I want so you could be wrong calm down there.

I was worked up? hahah  All I was doing was just showing you that the point was brought up many times before.  I don't think I was in need of calming down at all.  If anyone does, it's you for resorting to cursing Smiley Wink

No you wern't worked up, but you were being a p*ick about it, I can express what I want, because this place is ment for discussion so stop being a **bleep**.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 100 of 126 (189 Views)
0 Likes