Sackboy
460 posts

Re: The final list of characters that Paul Gale Network has in PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale

Oct 3, 2012

Lex_Gamer wrote:

HeathenAmerico wrote:

Lex_Gamer wrote:

cosmis_chaos wrote:

Okay for the thousandth time show me where anyone said that the new Rayman is exclusive to the Wii U and it's character is exclusive to them as well. Nintendo hasn't paid for exclusivity and Ubisoft hasn't stated anywhere that it is exclusive. So why do people keep saying that?

Gameplay focus on use of the gamepad features (drawing lines, pulling things around traveling from the screen to the game pad, and much more, it's in nearly constant use), it'd be impossible for it to be on Xbox/PS3 without it being an entirely different game.

here's IGN: http://www.ign.com/articles/2012/08/15/rayman-legends-is-a-wii-u-exclusive

People said Mass Effect 1 was going to be exlucisve to the 360 and never be on the Ps3 as well... Look how that worked out.

But 360/PS3 don't have, ya know, the Gamepad, kind of a key element in the entire game'd design, sure the PS3 has the Vita, but to port Rayman legends to PS3 would mean requiring the Vita to play, a route they likely wont go.

It's kind of like imaging Zelda: Skyward Sword on any other system, you just can't without a Wiimote (aside from legal stuff obviously)

You mean like how No More Heroes was huge with motion controls and then it got ported to the Ps3 and 360? You could easily put Skyward Sword on another system without a Wiimote. Lack of gamepad doesn't mean the game can't be on another system, it would just have to be reworked.

Message 121 of 126 (226 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
5663 posts

Re: The final list of characters that Paul Gale Network has in PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale

Oct 3, 2012
As much as I'd love for Rayman Legends to come out on the PS3, I think it's unlikely. Not because it can't be ported but simply because the games main gimmick is utilising the Wii Us full features, I believe that has been said in many interviews.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 122 of 126 (201 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5663 posts

Oct 3, 2012
Obviously not in those words mind you.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 123 of 126 (198 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
58 posts

Oct 3, 2012
The clock is ticking...
Message 124 of 126 (165 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
568 posts

Oct 3, 2012

The clock is ticking...

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi Paul Smiley Happy Yes, the clock is ticking forewords! Smiley Tongue

Quoted from Zeothedeathgod aka mr. Optimistic: ''i am a bit disappointed by the roster''
Another Zeo quote: ''They should really have chosen a different roster''
Quoted from mtjjrstccw1 aka mr. Anger: ''my rage is shifted towards identity now''
Message 125 of 126 (155 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
242 posts

Oct 3, 2012

PaulGaleNetwork wrote:
The clock is ticking...

Oh hey, Paul, didn't know you actually posted here.

Here's hoping your source really found something worthwhile. 

http://fretless94.deviantart.com/
Message 126 of 126 (130 Views)
0 Likes