Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Treasure Hunter
5661 posts

Re: The final list of characters that Paul Gale Network has in PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale

[ Edited ]
Oct 2, 2012

Double post*

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Please use plain text.
Message 101 of 126 (253 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5661 posts

Re: The final list of characters that Paul Gale Network has in PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale

Oct 2, 2012
The16thNinja

His reply didn't come across as rude or condescending. Sounded more like he was filling you in with what has already been discussed. Please refrain from the insults, lets keep this forum clean.
Please use plain text.
Message 102 of 126 (241 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1693 posts

Oct 2, 2012
It's sad and sickening seeing all those sheeps around these forums

blindly believing what this tool say, or rather don't say
It's disgusting seeing them get excited over crap that doesn't mean anything

and they'll get mad when their imaginary *confirmed chars don't make it in*
"Say Pam, ever hung from a ceiling fan while your partner sat on a paint mixer"
 photo lordvv-1.gifVegeta GIF photo vegeta.gif
Please use plain text.
Message 103 of 126 (219 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2571 posts

Oct 2, 2012

S-o-h-a-i-l wrote:
The16thNinja

His reply didn't come across as rude or condescending. Sounded more like he was filling you in with what has already been discussed. Please refrain from the insults, lets keep this forum clean.

"Just take a look at what happened before in the thread bud.  Many people, including myself, have already deciphered what we believe it says and we agree"

One he treated me like an idiot, which I'm not, two he called me bud (which makes me think he thinks he's smarter and bettr then me), he wants me to not post because other people have already said it, although I have  life and am not going to dig through 9 pages.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please use plain text.
Message 104 of 126 (218 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
690 posts

Oct 2, 2012

When talking about roster total, Paul says "tallying XX" first, then "**" later... tallying? XX then **? What does that mean, it's gotta be intentional.

Please use plain text.
Message 105 of 126 (213 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5661 posts

Oct 2, 2012
I'm with you there arrownoir.

The16thNinja - Fair enough, it could be misconstrued however maybe next time you could voice that in a more suitable manner ? There's a reason swearing is *'ed out.
Please use plain text.
Message 106 of 126 (200 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2571 posts

Oct 2, 2012

S-o-h-a-i-l wrote:
I'm with you there arrownoir.

The16thNinja - Fair enough, it could be misconstrued however maybe next time you could voice that in a more suitable manner ? There's a reason swearing is *'ed out.

Sure, I will as long as people respct me, I give them the respect they give me.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please use plain text.
Message 107 of 126 (194 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5661 posts

Oct 2, 2012
Duelly noted, thanks :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
Message 108 of 126 (187 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
52 posts

Oct 2, 2012

Okay for the thousandth time show me where anyone said that the new Rayman is exclusive to the Wii U and it's character is exclusive to them as well. Nintendo hasn't paid for exclusivity and Ubisoft hasn't stated anywhere that it is exclusive. So why do people keep saying that?

Please use plain text.
Message 109 of 126 (164 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1540 posts

Oct 2, 2012
i just came on for a little bit to see if this place has cooled down and i see this. and i think the bleeped out part is: *******, in determining whether to use chimera, hale, or capeli. capeli was said to be the most likely ********** ***** candidate, as it would correlate with *** *** ****** release
Please use plain text.
Message 110 of 126 (152 Views)
0 Likes