Fender Bender
2905 posts

Re: The final list of characters that Paul Gale Network has in PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale

Oct 2, 2012

KingTetiro wrote:

tippy78 wrote:

Furthermore, it was being speculated that your team was in a negotiation state with ******* (UBISOFT), in determining whether to use ******(Rayman) , ****(Ezio) , or ******(Connor) . ******(Connor)  was said to be the most likely ********** ***** (Assassin's Creed) candidate

Thank you thank you

Gave you a Kudo for that.

I think we all saw an Assassin's Creed rep coming. There were too many facts pointing to it

What facts? I'm not saying you're wrong but I just haven't really seen any hinting up an AC rep.

Message 21 of 126 (522 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
519 posts

Re: The final list of characters that Paul Gale Network has in PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale

Oct 2, 2012

KingTetiro wrote:

tippy78 wrote:

Furthermore, it was being speculated that your team was in a negotiation state with ******* (UBISOFT), in determining whether to use ******(Rayman) , ****(Ezio) , or ******(Connor) . ******(Connor)  was said to be the most likely ********** ***** (Assassin's Creed) candidate

Thank you thank you

Gave you a Kudo for that.

I think we all saw an Assassin's Creed rep coming. There were too many facts pointing to it

Just reveal the assassins creed rep already!!!!

Join my tournament!
http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Tag-Team-Takedown-Tournament/m-p/37621483#M18186
Message 22 of 126 (520 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
225 posts

Oct 2, 2012

glad someone made this thread, because after reading the first part with random asterisks i was hella confused.

Photobucket
Message 23 of 126 (517 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
145 posts

Oct 2, 2012

Yeah I picked up on Ubisoft and Connor, Ezio and Altair for Assassin's Creed rep, count me very happy! Hopefully we'll get Ezio and Altair costumes for Connor. I'm also thinking it's Snake inclusion, although it could also be Cloud or Crash. The three asterix's are either Kat or Ryu

Message 24 of 126 (508 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
562 posts

Oct 2, 2012

Spiroff23 wrote:

Yeah I picked up on Ubisoft and Connor, Ezio and Altair for Assassin's Creed rep, count me very happy! Hopefully we'll get Ezio and Altair costumes for Connor. I'm also thinking it's Snake inclusion, although it could also be Cloud or Crash. The three asterix's are either Kat or Ryu

Probably Kat. There aren't that many lists I've read/viewed with Ryu on it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Check out my team's RPG, Legena : Union Tides

Have you seen the Red Sky? And the Green Lightning?

http://www.rpgfan.com/boards/index.php?topic=13704.0
Message 25 of 126 (492 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
862 posts

Oct 2, 2012
That was quick disiphering
Message 26 of 126 (471 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
519 posts

Oct 2, 2012

KingTetiro wrote:

Spiroff23 wrote:

Which Ryu are we talking about here the shoryuken Ryu or ninja Ryu

Join my tournament!
http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Tag-Team-Takedown-Tournament/m-p/37621483#M18186
Message 27 of 126 (469 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
562 posts

Oct 2, 2012

AZTEK--24 wrote:

KingTetiro wrote:

Spiroff23 wrote:

Valid point. If it's ninja Ryu, then it wouldn't make sense. I think it would be SF Ryu

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Check out my team's RPG, Legena : Union Tides

Have you seen the Red Sky? And the Green Lightning?

http://www.rpgfan.com/boards/index.php?topic=13704.0
Message 28 of 126 (465 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2905 posts

Oct 2, 2012

KingTetiro wrote:

AZTEK--24 wrote:

KingTetiro wrote:

Spiroff23 wrote:

Valid point. If it's ninja Ryu, then it wouldn't make sense. I think it would be SF Ryu

Well Ryu Hayabusa was on that leaked image with Jin and Kazuya...lol

Message 29 of 126 (458 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Splicer
80 posts

Oct 2, 2012
Furthermore, it was being speculated that your team was in a negotiation state with *******(UBISOFT), in determining whether to use ******(ALTAIR), ****(EZIO), or ******(CONNOR). ******(CONNOR) was said to be the most likely **********(ASSASSIN'S) ***** (CREED) candidate, as it would correlate with ***(THE) *** (3RD) ****** (GAME'S)release. Finally, ***** (KAT'S) inclusion was unknown, but being considered after SuperBot began to read fans’ own wishlists across the internet…but unknown as to whether or not *** (KAT)made it in.
Message 30 of 126 (456 Views)