Sackboy
519 posts

Re: The final list of characters that Paul Gale Network has in PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale

Oct 2, 2012

D-Squad3 wrote:

S-o-h-a-i-l wrote:
The *s used to hide each charecter pretty much reveals who he's talking about.

e.g. 'unknown as to whether or not *** made it in'

Can only be Abe or Gex.

What about Kat?

Or sly

Join my tournament!
http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Tag-Team-Takedown-Tournament/m-p/37621483#M18186
Message 11 of 126 (669 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
854 posts

Re: The final list of characters that Paul Gale Network has in PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale

Oct 2, 2012

I highly doubt the asterisks perfectly mirror the text. We'll see come the 10th.

Message 12 of 126 (667 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2905 posts

Oct 2, 2012

tippy78 wrote:

Furthermore, it was being speculated that your team was in a negotiation state with ******* (UBISOFT), in determining whether to use ******(Rayman) , ****(Ezio) , or ******(Connor) . ******(Connor)  was said to be the most likely ********** ***** (Assassin's Creed) candidate

Thank you thank you

What about Altair instead of Rayman?

Message 13 of 126 (667 Views)
Sackboy
437 posts

Oct 2, 2012

D-Squad3 wrote:

tippy78 wrote:

Furthermore, it was being speculated that your team was in a negotiation state with ******* (UBISOFT), in determining whether to use ******(Rayman) , ****(Ezio) , or ******(Connor) . ******(Connor)  was said to be the most likely ********** ***** (Assassin's Creed) candidate

Thank you thank you

Fair point.... I just figured Rayman because I've seen him more than altair in requests...

Also other translating.

Finally, ***** inclusion was unknown, but being considered after SuperBot began to read fans’ own wishlists across the internet…but unknown as to whether or not *** made it in.

1. Spyro or Cloud or Crash

2. Kat, Gex, or Abe 

Message 14 of 126 (653 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2905 posts

Oct 2, 2012

I'm a little confused about the first part with the divisions, how does that work? Is he saying he only knows 3 more characters?

Message 15 of 126 (650 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
437 posts

Oct 2, 2012

I think that part was left a little more ambiguous, meaning those are the ones he might know for sure...  However, we can't know for sure. My guess is he did random stars for that part

Message 16 of 126 (633 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2905 posts

Oct 2, 2012

tippy78 wrote:

I think that part was left a little more ambiguous, meaning those are the ones he might know for sure...  However, we can't know for sure. My guess is he did random stars for that part

That's what I figured because there's really nothing that can fit those asterisks. lol

Message 17 of 126 (612 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Fender Bender
2905 posts

Oct 2, 2012

tippy78 wrote:

D-Squad3 wrote:

tippy78 wrote:

Thank you thank you

Fair point.... I just figured Rayman because I've seen him more than altair in requests...

Also other translating.

Finally, ***** inclusion was unknown, but being considered after SuperBot began to read fans’ own wishlists across the internet…but unknown as to whether or not *** made it in.

1. Spyro or Cloud or Crash

2. Kat, Gex, or Abe 

The first part may actually be "Kat's".

Message 18 of 126 (603 Views)
Sackboy
562 posts

Oct 2, 2012

tippy78 wrote:

Thank you thank you

Gave you a Kudo for that.

I think we all saw an Assassin's Creed rep coming. There were too many facts pointing to it

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Check out my team's RPG, Legena : Union Tides

Have you seen the Red Sky? And the Green Lightning?

http://www.rpgfan.com/boards/index.php?topic=13704.0
Message 19 of 126 (597 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
437 posts

Oct 2, 2012

Oooh nice find there.  That does work with my earlier prediction of an apostrophe holding an asterisk spot

Message 20 of 126 (597 Views)