Treasure Hunter
6998 posts

Re: The dodging or rolling thing.

Oct 29, 2012

Pizzaguy9021 wrote:
Hmmm interesting......

Im being deadass serious. You was fighting against me today. I can almost swear it. I heard the dude get mad and say like OMG!. I LOL'ed and used my lvl 2 super and ended the match :smileyhappy:

photo 1-Xzveb9U_zpsedcf7d52.png
Only time will tell.
Message 11 of 24 (131 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1735 posts

Oct 29, 2012

Goldhawk1 wrote
People want everything about that character nerfed but if you actually TRY when you fight him he's not hard at all...not even in the slightest.  

Exactly. Once I got the hang of PSASBR, Kratos's don't bother me anymore. It's annoying if you're fighting 3 of them, but if it's one or 2, he's pretty easy to work around

Message 12 of 24 (130 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
38 posts

Oct 29, 2012
Right!? I'm not not bothered by Kratos he's pretty easy to beat, especially with Sly cooper, but the people who i guess exploit the game, really do irritate me.
Message 13 of 24 (125 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
226 posts

Oct 29, 2012
Well bluediamond the match I played was a few days ago. Were you asking one of us if we were your dad? That's what the Guy that I played was sayings
Message 14 of 24 (121 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
391 posts

Oct 29, 2012
When using Kratos' level 3 use the forward triangle I believe it is, he stabs the ground and lifts in an arc. The animations is long enough so that if they roll back when he lifts it it will still get them (this also works if they try to jump above you).
Message 15 of 24 (120 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6998 posts

Oct 29, 2012

GhostWubble wrote:
When using Kratos' level 3 use the forward triangle I believe it is, he stabs the ground and lifts in an arc. The animations is long enough so that if they roll back when he lifts it it will still get them (this also works if they try to jump above you).

Dammit you! Your destroying my dodging stragies!

photo 1-Xzveb9U_zpsedcf7d52.png
Only time will tell.
Message 16 of 24 (115 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
296 posts

Oct 29, 2012
dodging and evading needs to be in this game. It coupled with air dodging gives the game a complexity that otherwise would make the game a joke. Just use them yourself, mainly to dodge regular attacks not just supers. air dodges are really good for jumping int a kratos if you expect him to do forward+square then you punish
PSN : PsYkiiiK and also FroZiiiN.... PsYkiiiK is always on PSASBR HMU for some 1v1s
Message 17 of 24 (96 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 29, 2012

It's ok, we'll let you kill us.

Message 18 of 24 (76 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
759 posts

Oct 29, 2012
I find this interesting because everyone complained about how OP some of the level 3 supers and some of the other moves. Now however, everyone is learning characters and the complaints are a little geared towards how some of the previously OP tactics aren't as effective. I got hate mail 4 times to for evading a sly level 3, a radec, and 2 kratoses, and catching a couple of them with a ST level 1. The Kratos chain grab, Radec sniper, and Sly decoys and invisibility are OP if you don't know what you're up against but really none of it is that bad. Even a match against 3 invisible slys isn't too rough though it requires a lot more attention.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us--- The Colossal King
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us--- The Gravity Queen
Message 19 of 24 (65 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
551 posts

Oct 29, 2012
People are just generally getting smarter, I'm a sweet tooth player and I once got 9 kills (in all seriousness) and every match I had once I activated my lvl3 I knew I'd most likely win netting 7-8 kills, however as of recent I'm finding it difficult to just get 5 kills...dodging and rolling isn't really apart of my strategy but it's certainly effective.
Message 20 of 24 (47 Views)
0 Likes