Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
First Son
5 posts

Re: The dante everybody wants....

[ Edited ]
Oct 21, 2012

@ThatOneGuy: The incredible amount of ignorance and disregard for DMC fans in your post is dumbfounding.

Message 11 of 26 (239 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1266 posts

Oct 21, 2012

DaBman122 wrote:

As if he was in PSASBR as a dante color/costume! (but still new dante face.)

Would you like to see this?

He looks like an old white lady.

photo Vigor_murder_of_crows_zps5759709e.gif
Message 12 of 26 (227 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Oct 21, 2012

Bo-bobozuki wrote:

@ThatOneGuy: The incredible amount of ignorance and disregard for DMC fans in your post is dumbfounding.

uhm....haha

http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 13 of 26 (224 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Oct 21, 2012

nightrunner_ks wrote:

There's actually a scene in the new DmC where a white wig flies onto Dante's head and he looks in the mirror and says "not in a million years."

also, this was shown off at TGS whitehairdante_zps25b1d61d.jpg

I want that look for him! :smileysurprised:

Message 14 of 26 (208 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1785 posts

Oct 21, 2012
@Bo-bobozuki My post isn't meant to be taken seriously, I probably won't even use Dante all that often because I'm more interested in Big Daddy, Cole, and Raiden, I've seen enough of Dante in MVC3, yeah I'll play as him every now and then but really just for fun and I have no problem with the redesign, though I will be honest though I would laugh if the new Vergil does end up being his unlockable alt. I just see it as kind of the same thing as the Megaman series, the Legends series is a different universe from the Classic and X series, same with EXE, Starforce and I believe ZX was the same.

All in all I apologize if I offended you with my post, and I see where you might have mistook me for being serious about it.
Message 15 of 26 (191 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Oct 21, 2012
@ThatOneGuy: No offence taken, nor meant to be given. I'll admit I do not like the new design (or game in general for that matter) and I'm not going to argue aesthetics. But you have to understand that sarcasm doesn't really come across well through text. And (this is where it ****** me off) to think that someone would see a company's/developer's trolling as a draw to supporting those scumbags just rubs me the wrong way, especially the way the video game market seems to be going these days.

Again, I mean no harm, but I am willing to call bull**** when needed.

But regarding your Megaman example, I'm not going to get into that because, to me, that's a really bad example. Megaman, up until a certain point, really had nothing major to change. Sure they changed the look and some of the powers but until then his "character" was just your average avatar through which you used those powers and not a real "character" in the novel sense.

So when they did "change" him, they weren't really stepping on any toes. Same goes for LoZ, more or less.

tl;dr: I don't like Capcom.
Message 16 of 26 (171 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
488 posts

Oct 21, 2012
He looks gross.
http://pastadium.forumotion.com/forum

Photobucket
Message 17 of 26 (164 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1785 posts

Oct 21, 2012
@Bo-bobozuki Yeah, again I saw where you might have gotten mad, you had every right.

And that's true too, and ya know I'll admit that this is definitely something big compared to something like Bionic Commando 09 which honestly is a guilty pleasure of mine, as much hate as that game gets I still find myself going back to it, and perhaps when the price drops for DmC I may pick it up because in all honesty while the story is one of the biggest things in the DMC franchise I was drawn in more to it's gameplay and honestly I'm probably one of the few people who actually liked DMC2 because of this so I may just get the reboot for it's gameplay alone because I know at some point I'm going to want another good action game and I'm out of options.

Message 18 of 26 (161 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
531 posts

Oct 21, 2012
Holy crap man tbis would be awsome in psasbr
Go to
http://www.groubal.com/twisted-metal-dlc-from-eat-sleep-play-and-sony/
SIGN IT FOR TWISTED METAL DLC

also go to WWW.TWISTEDCLANS.TK
Message 19 of 26 (131 Views)