Nov 22 2012
By: Joe-Itz070 Gaming Beast 1934 posts

The bugs thread!

5 replies 85 views Edited Nov 22, 2012

Hi all, obviously at launch games have problems and I've had 2 so far.

- I choose Jak and I get to play with cole (Quick match 2v2)
- My character doesn't load on screen in a Ranked FFA match there was only 1 guy that had his character loaded.

Feel free to add your encountered problems in to this thread so Superbot can look into this and try to look for fixes.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 1 of 6 (85 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2457 posts

Re: The bugs thread!

Nov 22, 2012
Sometimes it takes way to long to respawn after being killed by supers. Not sure if a bug, or some weird thing that happens that superbot never explained.
Message 2 of 6 (79 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1934 posts

Nov 22, 2012

GnomeWizard wrote:
Sometimes it takes way to long to respawn after being killed by supers. Not sure if a bug, or some weird thing that happens that superbot never explained.

Hmm could be lag though.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 3 of 6 (68 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1704 posts

Nov 22, 2012

The ones ive personally encountered..

- unstable party connections, when me and my party member play 2v2 we constantly would have to re join the party because of DC's. We foudn a temp fix by restarting the game at the XMB. for now..

- Multiple times in 2v2 would we join the match, and on my side i couldnt see 1 of the members of the other team. They were still there, since my teamate could fight them both, but for me (and hearing him on his side, him as well) i couldnt see or hit him in anyway. An...interesting new mode in a way, haha.

-Still encountering the bg where you pick one person, and it assigns you another come the battle.

- Delayed spawn time, i could understand maybe a second or two, bu its lasted upwards of 10 to 15 seconds.

-When Ratchet uses his lvl 1, or when someone is charging the fish (perhaps other items, untested), another player can "push" them along. this isnt a big deal except for Ratchets lvl 1, who alrady has an unbalanced lvl 1 super as it is.

Message 4 of 6 (58 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
200 posts

Nov 22, 2012

i was trying to level nariko i was on level 20 but then suddenly i nariko had level 40 and i only made a trial and went up 20 levels

you would think it was because of goals or things like that but no i saw her at the menu with level 20 and sudennly it changed to level40

Message 5 of 6 (30 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
I Only Post Everything
898 posts

Nov 22, 2012
Went in a match as Spike and came out as Dante...
Message 6 of 6 (26 Views)
0 Likes