Sep 12 2012
By: COREYMCGUIRE1993 I Only Post Everything 1014 posts

The beta

5 replies 223 views Edited Sep 12, 2012

So right now I am assuming I didn't get the beta. I'm really annoyed as I signed up as soon as the registration went up. SuperBot claims the emails have been sent out so I was wondering is anybody has a email (not for me, I just want some form of confirmation). I hope the email are just taking their time to come but I would have thought they would say that you didn't get a beta code via email.

And that's another thing I wondered. You have to sign up for the beta and I assumed anybody that signed up got in. This is my first time doing this. Surely they can't call it a public beta if the public can't get it. Right?

Note: this is for the EU, not American beta because im sure they are both different.

Message 1 of 6 (223 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4813 posts

Re: The beta

Sep 12, 2012
They called it a limited public beta.

Message 2 of 6 (217 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
41 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 12, 2012

Yep, you had to sign up and pray to God.

I didn't get one either, it must be very limited though because I haven't seen anybody here saying they have a key.

Message 3 of 6 (178 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1014 posts

Sep 12, 2012
Yeah, they must be VERY few... you would think they would perhaps prioritize the forum users. We are here all the time talking about the game yet some random guy that don't really even care may have signed up for the hell of it and not even play or care for it.
Atleast if they gave us forum uses the code we would be giving some decent feedback 24/7 for when the beta is up and live.
Message 4 of 6 (152 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
153 posts

Sep 12, 2012
I signed up and had a friend who isn't interested sign up for me on that EU beta, but neither of received one. However they said this beta is for EU only so My guess is they wouldn't select US accounts anyway. That or it's so few not one of us got in.

They said a US beta will come shortly after the EU one, so either they will draw again from the same pool (which would run the risk of selecting EU people in this US beta) or they will have a separate beta sign up.

Either way I'm golden. I was already in the original private beta thanks to a twitter contest, so my two beta sign ups were a just in case.
Message 5 of 6 (110 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
I Only Post Everything
1054 posts

Sep 12, 2012

Me neither...I'm pretty annoyed about this goddamn Beta.Why the hell they have to do a "limited public Beta"?

What will come next? Maybe an European average-Limited Private Beta?! Just do a stupid OPEN Beta!

Which means that EVERYONE CAN PLAY IT! not a limited number of people! E-V-E-R-Y-O-N-E!!!

Thank you 

firma.PNG

Message 6 of 6 (105 Views)