Sep 19 2012
By: BreadAndToast I Only Post Everything 898 posts

The anticipation grows..

3 replies 166 views Edited Sep 19, 2012
Well I'm not sure who but I read that there'd be reveals tonight, as many of us know now that was a bunch of bs, not only does this leave me bitter but also sort of more excited. After this disappointment I REALLY want to see the new characters, what about you guys?
Message 1 of 4 (166 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
551 posts

Re: The anticipation grows..

Sep 19, 2012
I agree with you 100% but taking in all the information on this forum will probably get you misinformed :/ that's why I just wait for something official to be announced before I get excited...but I must admit I'm jumping for joy knowing that this is the first reveal we know nothing about Smiley Very Happy
Message 2 of 4 (140 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1005 posts

Sep 19, 2012

People were speculating that there would be reveals at the Sony Press conference. Its very likely that they wait for the show, and announce very japanese characters, as TGS in the last few years has been more about Japanese audiences, and not western ones.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Omar - "what are you guys doing? Why did you get rid of crash!"
Game devs - "we wanted to put in evil Cole so we had to get rid of everyone else the fans wanted"
Omar- "Oh nice, good idea. I didn't think of that"
Message 3 of 4 (77 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
4813 posts

Sep 19, 2012
I'm ok if there's no new info at tgs, the game has 2 months still to release info

Message 4 of 4 (60 Views)
0 Likes