Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Sackboy
595 posts

Re: The actual roster of 20 characters is fine.

Sep 22, 2012

krusher10 wrote:
I'm gonna have to disagree with you on that. I think there should be more characters and there will be (seth killian hinted at ps1 character). I love the roster so far but if this game gets more of those "important" characters such as cloud,snake,spyro,crash,wander and so on then this will be a great game and will get a lot more attention from other people.

This man is speaking the gospel truth.

Solid Snake/ Big Boss for PSASBR

I make it rain with Kudos

Message 21 of 30 (102 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1307 posts

Sep 22, 2012
I'm not saying there won't be anymore, but theres a lot of ppl who aren't buying the game for x and x character. Whoever played the beta, know what i'm talking about being only 20. The more the better of course, but with 20 is a blast. I hope they get to 30 character roster with DLC and thats it for me.
DC Universe and Playstation Home
Message 22 of 30 (94 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
625 posts

Sep 22, 2012
I don't mind if it's 20. Whenever there was a reveal mentioned everyone thought of "character reveal". That's not the only reveal. There could have been stage reveals like in the livestream I was hoping to see Locoroco's stage in action at the very least. There are game mode reveals, story reveals, rival reveals. People just think of character reveals because their favorite character isn't in yet or they're just in denial.

I love Crash and Spyro as the next guy. I love Sora too and would like if he was revealed but I wouldn't mind if they weren't in the game. The roster already has a bunch of my favorites, the game is nearing the perfection Superbot has been trying hard for months to get with our help playing the betas they put out for us. I assumed there was just 20 when the character page of the site looked filled. I won't expect more but if there are I'll welcome it.
Message 23 of 30 (89 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4668 posts

Sep 22, 2012
Noc, it's not really confirmed that it'll be one character and one costume per card. It's just logical that they'd do that, because it'd be weird if they wouldn't put some characters on the cards, and because 26 is the only logical way to split up 52 in terms of characters.
ecdf9e46
Visit PAStadium's YouTube Channel for all of your Project Axis needs!
Message 24 of 30 (76 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5278 posts

Sep 22, 2012

I would be ok with 20 characters but I know that there are more still to be revealed

#ProtectorProgramme
Message 25 of 30 (74 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2671 posts

Sep 22, 2012

There's plenty of reasons why we should have more then 20. Plenty.

New site for PSABR -> http://pastadium.forumotion.com/forum
--------

"Exit the stage. Your act is over." - Vergil

"Come on, come on, come on, come on, come on! Now die!" - Albedo
Message 26 of 30 (58 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
832 posts

Sep 22, 2012

krusher10 wrote:
I'm gonna have to disagree with you on that. I think there should be more characters and there will be (seth killian hinted at ps1 character). I love the roster so far but if this game gets more of those "important" characters such as cloud,snake,spyro,crash,wander and so on then this will be a great game and will get a lot more attention from other people.

Completely agreed with. I'm not going to pamper the game just because I like it. 20 is really not great at all, it's a middling number compared to a lot of other fighting games' rosters out there. And it's not just because 20 isn't a very high number, it's because the roster is missing a lot of noteworthy PS characters. Important characters like Crash, Spyro, Lara Croft, Snake and Cloud do make a difference. Not to hardcore fans like us who will buy the game regardless but to either casual fans who are aware of only the more famous video game characters or indifferent fans who are on the fence about the game. Even if I'm going to buy the game regardless of who makes it in, I'm still going to judge the roster for what it is. I'm sure there will be more characters than just 20 but if not, I stand by the 70/100 I gave in some other thread.

Message 27 of 30 (51 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1921 posts

Sep 22, 2012
Just no...no no no no nooooooooooo there is more than twenty characters and they will be good.
Message 28 of 30 (44 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
809 posts

Sep 22, 2012
This game will sell like shiet with 20 characters good luck.
Message 29 of 30 (38 Views)
Sackboy
519 posts

Sep 22, 2012
Oh I understand why 20 is not acceptable, kuz crash and cloud arn't in it
Join my tournament!
http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Tag-Team-Takedown-Tournament/m-p/37621483#M18186
Message 30 of 30 (36 Views)
0 Likes