I want to talk about a few Supers that I feel are subpar, and need to be changed alittle, since I know it's too late to change them.
First and foremost Drakes lvl 2, ugh! By pure design it seems too ineffective for a lvl 2, comparing this to supers like Kuma or Sly's is an unfair. Hoefully you can speed it up and let the pieces fall further. Drakes lvl 3 can be better from an epic standpoint but it works.
Second Kratos' lvl 2, once again unfair compared to other supers it doesnt have much range and only has benifit when you're standing under a group of opponents, which most stages don't allow.
Third Jak's lvl 2, to be honest... I don't know what Jak's lvl 2 is, is it only a counter and if so how does that make sense.
Drakes LvL 2 super is alright to me. You just have to make sure you're standing in the right place to get most people. It's also long enough where someone has a quick chance to escape if they can. Almost every video I see of his LvL 2 gets at least 2 kills because usually those 2 players were distracted by each other. A bit of a raise in the speed he pushes it would be alright with me though. I do believe that they could add a bit more effect to his LvL 3 super. (Make it look cooler)
Again, for Kratos's LvL 2 super, you have to be at the right place at the right time or it's pretty useless.
Jak's LvL 2 is that he turns into Dark Jak and jumps around stomping the ground? (Someone clarify) Apparently people are now telling me that it's only a counter. The trailer makes it look useless as he only does one stomp, but I heard people on the forums saying that he does it a couple of times so we'll see.
- Big Daddy's level 1: slow off the bat and only kills in the arc, meaning if you're near BD, there's a good chance you won't get hit by it. Terrible super in general.
- Jak and Daxter's level 2: This may be the worse super so far in the entire game. For a level 2, it only serves as a counter, the blast radius is small and you can avoid by rolling under him.
- Kratos' level 2: It's good in platforming maps like Sandover Village but terrible in straight stages like Hades. Very situational and in general, much worse than his level 1 and 3.
- Sweet Tooth's level 2: Again, situational. His level 1 builds up so fast it basically makes the homing missile redundant. Very hard to get 3 kills with too.
- Fat Princess' level 3: With that level 1 and 2, I don't know why anyone would use her level 3 aside from the cool cinematics. Her chicken can easily get you 2 kills and with some skill and luck, 3-4 as well. Hell, her level 1 is an easy 1-2 kills. Plus it takes too long to build up to her level 3.
I personally think all characters deserve a great Super, a decent one, and a crappy one, all of which are good in certain situations.
Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel